- “The benefit of knowledge” (World Trademark Review magazine, # 43, published by The IP Media Group, June/July, 2013)
- “Appropriate patent holder of the inventions, created in the frame of agreements, his rights and responsibilities” (seminar “Topic issues of IP rights protection. 2013–2014 practice, Ekaterinburg, November, 2014)
Know-howas an exclusive rights object” (10th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2012)
- IP due diligence of a large Russian company; consulting, drafting, filing required paperwork and agreements filing required paperwork and agreements.
- Advising a large Mexican company on licensing and technology transfer for building up a joint venture with a Russian company; filing required documents; registration support.
- Consulting a large American corporation on managing the exclusive rights of their trademarks; drafting and filing required documents and agreements concerning the deal; registration support.
- Consulting the leading US fast food company on issues related to entering to the Russian market through franchising; revising and filing required documents and agreements; registration support.