- “Polynomial Decomposition for a
P-waveDetection and Analysis” (“International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism”, Vol.15, #1, 2013)
- “Elaboration of
P-wavespectral analysis for development of portable heart’s arrhythmia analyzer” (“Communication Technologies”, #4, 2011)
- “Analysis of atrial potentials in electrocardiosignal portable processing devices” (Herald KSTU
A. N. Tupolev, #2, 2011)
- “Patent protection of inventions in Russia and abroad. The choice of strategy for the protection of technical solutions for international patenting” (Seminar “Modern company IP and its protection in the global market”, Kazan, November 2018)
- “Choosing protection strategy when patenting technical solutions abroad” (Seminar “IP protection in Russia and abroad. New perspectives”, Kazan, October 2017)
- “Engineering solutions. Choosing a patenting strategy”, “Technical solutions research strategies and systematization”, “Subject matters and patenting practice of technical solutions in the oil industry”, “International patenting” (Gorodissky IP School, Training program “Patenting of inventions and utility models for product engineers”, Almetyevsk (Tatarstan), August 2017)
- “Educational practice of industry patent engineers training for high-tech companies” (IV regional Conference “Regional IP market development: analysis and calculation of IP subject matters’ costs and their commercial turnover”, Kazan, June 2017)
- “Different approaches in a patent portfolio formation. The setup of a corporate structure to form an effective patent portfolio” (3rd Oil and Gas Forum in Perm “New approaches and technologies to maintain the extraction activity on a late stage of field development”, October 2016)
- “Legal basics for the protection of technical solutions in the field of oil exploration, extraction and transportation” (Training course “Petrophysics and geophysics in petroleum geology”, Kazan, September 2016)
- “Protection strategies for engineering solutions abroad” (“Workshop for hi-tech startups participating in International Accelerator, Innopolis University, Kazan, May 2016)
- “Approaches to the patent portfolio development for oil and gas companies” (“Workshop for oil and gas industry specialists of Tatarstan”, Jalil, April 2016)
- Consulting a large Russian petroleum and gas production company on IT objects protection strategy, legal and technical due diligence of IP objects (technical decisions, computer programs, trademarks).
- Patent portfolio development and patent prosecution for the regional oil companies.
- Consulting a large Russian oil company on the patent portfolio in the field of accounting and sales of petroleum products.
- Patent prosecution for a large Russian producer of polymeric medical device.
- Patent prosecution for a large Russian producer of electrical and electroprotection systems.