- Comment to the article “How the company has not recognized falsification and lost 1 700 000 rubles” (magazine “Commercial Manager”, № 3 (51), March 2015)
- “Dangerous corners of a patent technical expertise” (the 12th seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Company Successful Development, Moscow, April 2014 (
co-speakersAlbert Ibragimov and Andrey Milyashov)
- “Direction of exclusive trademark rights” (seminar “Obtaining and enforcing of trademark rights under contemporary reality”, Kazan, August 2014)
- “Some aspects of trademark rights protection” (seminar “Classification of goods in accordance with the Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature of the Eurasian Economic Union (FEACN of the EAEU) and compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions”, Kazan, June 2016)
- “Choice and registration of a trade mark for successful promotion at international market” (Seminar “IP protection in Russia and abroad. New perspectives”, Kazan, October 2017)
- Successful representation of a large American sports organization in administrative offence case against counterfeit import; as a result counterfeit products were destroyed and the infringer was fined.
- Consulting a large Russian oil company on Research, Development and Engineering agreement with a foreign partner.
- Consulting a large British toy company on trademarks protection from counterfeiting and parallel import on the territory of the Russian Federation; trademarks filing to the customs register.