- Ural State Mining University (1972-1977)
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (1979-1981)
- Ural Federal University (2001-2002)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (2003)
- Mining machinery manufacturing science and research institution (Ekaterinburg) (1979-1982)
- Central science and research laboratory of the Ministry of non-ferrous metallurgy (Sverdlovsk) (1982-1987)
- Ural Manufacturing Enterprise “Vector” (1987-1990)
- The Institute of Engineering Science, RAS (Ural Branch) (1990-1991)
- Private practice (1991-2002)
- JSC «Energomash – Uralelectrotyazhmash» (2002-2013)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2013
- Trademarks and service marks
- Industrial designs
- Inventions and utility models
- Computer programs and data bases
- Registration and cancellation of trademark legal protection
- “Means of individualization” (seminar “Trademark - effective tool of competition”, Ekaterinburg, April 2015)
- Elaboration of application documents for a certificate of invention and patent research, including novelty examination of new equipment for mining and oil and gas industry.
- Development of domestic regulations for company’s inventions, utility models and industrial designs; remuneration payments for the authors; patent rights disposal.
- Elaboration of paperwork procedures for the company’s IP results recognition and accounting records maintenance of these results.
- Consulting, patent search and analysis for a large regional furniture company. The documents were used in legal proceedings. As the result claim to the client has been rejected.
- Consulting, search and IPRs analysis for one of Gazprom enterprises; providing recommendations on patenting of specific technical solutions.
- Representation of a pipe fitting manufacturer in case of utility model protection; as a result, two judicial authorities made decisions in favor of the client.