- “The status of a well-known company and having a well-known brand is not enough to accepted by courts” (“Commersantú” - Money ¹39, September 2017)
- Trademark Litigation 2017 (Chapter Russia) (World Trademark Review, December 2016)
- “Criminal Prosecution against IPR Infringement” (“IP Management in Russia” of Gorodissky & Partners for JETRO, 3rd edition, March 2016)
- “The Recovery of Trademarks – a Russian Case Study & Success Story” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 4 (108) 2015)
- “Is an interim relief a means to suspend enforcement of a judgement?” (IP Court magazine, #10, 2015)
- “Risks and pitfalls in deals on the exclusive rights disposal” (Seminar “Protection and capitalization of IP. Certification and localization of export products”, Moscow, December 2017
- “Franchising legislation: Russian and International practices” (III Forum on Small Business of the SCO and BRICS Regions, Ufa (Bashkortostan), September 2017)
- “Trademark use/non-use: Franchise agreement policies” (WTC Conference “Topical issues of IP commercialization and enforcement in modern life”, Moscow, April 2017)
- “Online brand protection strategies & its impact on cross border market trade” (Brand Protection Excellence Forum, Munich, March 2017)
- “Trademarks in advertising and unfair competition” (IP Seminar “The role of intellectual property in doing business today”, Vladivostok, September 2016)
- “Consideration of disputes arising from IP transactions” (14th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2016)
- “Customs and parallel import. Russian practice” (seminar JETRO, Moscow, December 2014)
- “Risks and hidden pitfalls in deals on regulation of exclusive trademark rights” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Peculiarities of patent/trademark disputes resolution and claiming damages” (seminar “IP strategies for successful company development”, Ekaterinburg/Perm, April 2013)
- Represented an Israeli company in the case of a trademark assignment against the former distributor, who illegally registered it in his name; judgment was issued in favour of the presented company.
- Represented a number of large Korean, Japanese and European companies in cases against parallel importers.
- Represented a foreign company in a case of cancellation of a trademark due to non-use.