| Patents in the field of: |
- “Li3Fe2(PO4)3 solid electrolyte prepared by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis method” (“Solid State Ionics”,
v. 139,no. 1–2, 2001 ( co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitz, N. Chaban)
- “Li3Sc2-xFex(PO4)3 thin films and powders prepared by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis” (“Solid State Ionics”, vol. 144, no. 1–2, 2001(
co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitz, N. Chaban)
- “Growth and conductivity of Li3(Sc1-xFex)2(PO4)3 thin films prepared by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis” (“Thesis’s of International Symposium on
Soft-SolutionProcessing”, Tokyo, Japan, 2000 ( co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitz, N. Chaban)
- “Peculiarities of synthesis of a superion conductors on the base of Li3Ì2(PO4)3 by pyrolysis of ultrasound dispersed solutions” (“Theses of lectures at the
All-Russianconference “Kinetics of electrode processes and ion-electronictransport in the solid electrolytes”, Ekaterinburg, 2000 ( co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitzand N. Chaban)
- “Structure and conductivity of Na3PO4 single crystals» («Crystallography”, vol. 45, #6, pp.982–986, 2000 (
co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitzand others)
- “Synthesis of a superion conductor Li3Fe2(PO4)3 by pyrolysis of super dispersed solutions for electrochemical gas sensors (“Theses of lectures at the international conference “Glasses and solid electrolytes”, St. Petersburg, May 1999 (
co-authorsA. Ivanov-Shitzand N. Chaban)
- “Alternative fuel vehicle technologies protection in Russia” (9th annual seminar “Obtaining and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Russia”, Moscow, August 2013
- Advising and assistance in suppression of patent rights infringement (invention in the field of aluminum products production) for a large Russian metallurgical company.
- Forming a patent strategy, application filing and acquisition of patent in Australia and Iceland on a technology of primary aluminium production, developed by a large Russian scientific center.
- Consulting the Russian Academy of Sciences, and forming a patent strategy (inventions concerning technology of protection of valuable documents by physical and chemical methods against tampering) in Europe, USA, Canada, Japan and South Korea.
- Consulting a large Russian mining and metallurgical company and Finnish innovative company on: strategies and practices of patenting in different countries; preparation, filing and examination of applications; allocation of patent rights. Domestic and international patent prosecution of their joint invention in the field of ore processing.
- Joint patenting of PCT applications for a leading Russian producer of titanium products and a large titanium products consumer.
- IP service delivery in Canada, Europe and USA for a new Russian company (invention in the field of electrochemical power sources) including: patenting strategy development, patent search, prosecution of applications until patent grant.
- Drafting joint applications for electronic engineering global producer and a number of scientific research institutes of Russian Academy of Sciences (inventions in a wide range of fields including: semiconductor materials, liquid crystals,
light-sensitiverecording mediums, laser equipment, photodiode technics, photonics, magnetic recording mediums, methods of producing of nanoparticles and nanostructured materials, alloys, etc.).