In particular, business areas:
- “The existing trademark opposition opportunities in Russia” (36th Annual Conference ECTA Dayli #1, June 2017)
- “Provisional Refusal under Madrid System: the Russian specifics” (7th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, August 2010)
- “Color, motion, sound and other
non-traditionaltrademarks” (8th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2012)
- “Protection of
well-knowntrade marks in Russia and Ukraine” (XX International IP Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Kiev, February 2013)
- Consulting Italian and German automobile manufacturers on trademarks` registration.
- Recognition of a trademark as
well-knownfor a large Japanese electronics company.
- Developing a contestation strategy of a trademark confusingly similar to a trademark of a
well-knownAmerican clothing manufacturer.