- “Information from the Intellectual Property Rights Court: Instructions or recommendations?” (“Patent Attorney” Magazine, № 4, 2018)
- “Ñurrent situations and perspectives of trademarks and appellation of origin protection in the EAEU countries” (Journal “Intellectual property of Kazakhstan”, #3, 2017)
- “Recalling of an application, would you please obey the law” (“Patent attorney”, #1, 2017)
- “Specific names of goods that include a made up name” (“The IP Court Journal”, January 2017)
- “Do we need an opposition&” (“Economics & Live - Lawyer”, № 35, September 2016)
- “Trademarks in the Eurasian Economic Union: The facts” (CTC Legal Media, The Trademark Lawyer #4, 2015)
- “Acquired distinctiveness — is it always possible?” (“IP courts”, 2013)
Non-SwissSwitzerland” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, # 3 (56) 2008) “Fair enforcement should be beyond doubt” (“Patent attorney”, # 1, 2012)
- “Letters of consent and trademarks with
non-protectableelements” (“Patent attorney”, # 3, 2007)
- “Advantages of a collective mark registration” (“Intellectual property: distance seminar. Industrial property”, # 8, 2005 (
- “Disposal of exclusive trademark rights. Assignment of trademark. Trademark licensing. Registration of agreements” (“Intellectual property: distance seminar. Industrial property” #9–10, 2004 (
co-authors V. Orlovaand O. Dobrynin)
- “Amendments and additions to the Law of the Russian Federation On Trademarks, Service Marks and Appellations of Origin of Goods, concerning trademark protection” (“Intellectual property: distance seminar. Industrial property” # 9–10, 2004 (
co-author V. Orlova)
- “Short comments about changes in the law regulating trademark legal protection” (“Patent information today”, # 1, 2003 (
co-author V. Orlova)
- “Industrial design or trademark: which is preferable?” (“Patents and Licenses”, # 2, 2001 (
co-author V. Selyakov)
- “Recommendations on forming a list of goods and services for trademark and service mark registration” (Publication Center “Patent”, 2001, (
co-authorsS. Gorlenko, N. Greshneva, V. Orlova)
- “Correlation of legal protection of an industrial design and a trademark” (review by the Publication Center “Patent”, 2000 (
co-author V. Selyakov)
- “Divisional application and splitting of trademark registration” (“Patents and Licenses”, #9, 2000)
- “Regional brands – protection perspectives: use of geographical indications in means of individualization” (Round table “Regional brands of Primorsky Krai: opportunities and prospects for development”, Vladivostok, May 2018)
- “Regional brands – protection perspectives: use of geographical indications in means of individualization” (Forum “Russian goods - a single brand of quality. Made in Kaliningrad. Made in Russia”, Moscow, April 2018
- “The Position of Intellectual Property Court in Relation to Art. 1483 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Recognition of Soviet trademarks as well-known: Russian practice”, “Issues of the right of prior use in respect of registered trademarks” (International Conference “National, Regional and International aspects of IP Practical Issues”, Erevan, September 2017)
- “Similarity as an aspect of trademark rights: approaches of the Russian PTO and courts” (14th annual Seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development” Moscow, April 2016)
- “Similarity as an aspect of trademark rights: approaches of the Russian PTO and courts” (IX International Forum “IP – XXI Century”, April 2016)
- “Main regulations of a trademark legal protection and peculiarities of its use” (thematic consultations “Legal look on trademark”, Moscow, Tula, Orel, Kaluga, Voronezh, Cheboksary, May — November 2014)
- “Means of individualization and exclusive right” (seminar “Topic issues of IP protection and defense”, Krasnodar, October 2014)
- “Trademark right and disposal thereof” (seminar “Obtaining and enforcing of trademark rights under contemporary reality”, Kazan, August 2014)
- “Trademark in EAEU Countries — peculiarities and perspectives” (12th annual seminar “Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Collision of rights for means of individualization” (V and VII International Forum “Intellectual Property — XXI Century”, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow, April 2012, April 2014)
- “Time calculation for a trademark
non-useprocedures” (seminar “Intellectual property rights court”, Moscow, May 2013)
- “Trademark use with changing its particular elements” (seminar “IP court”, Moscow, May 2013)
- “Administrative procedure of recognition of a trademark as
well-known— terms and conditions” (seminar “IP court”, Moscow, May 2013)
- “Correlation of rights for means of individualization and collision thereof” (10th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2012)
- “Correlation of rights for means of individualization and collision thereof” (IX Annual conference “Intellectual property: from reliable protection to effective managing, November 2011)
- “Correlation of rights for means of individualization and the collision of these rights” (Annual IP Conference of the Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Moscow Region, November 2011)
Non-protectabledesignations and their registration — descriptive trademarks” (9th Annual seminar “IP Protection Strategy For Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2011)
- “Unregistrable designations and their registration as trademarks” (8th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- “Specific issues of trademark protection in the practice of the Chamber of Patent Disputes and courts” (seminar “Topic issues of IP protection”, Ekaterinburg, April 2010)
- Drafting comments and proposals to amend Part IV of the Civil Code of Russian Federation, regarding trademarks, service marks and appellations of origin of goods and amendment of draft regulations in IP sphere.
- Preparation of comments and suggestions on a draft Treaty on Trademarks, Service Marks and Appellations of Origin of Goods within the EAEU Countries and Regulations under the Treaty, prepared by Eurasian Economic Commission.
- Representation of a large American electronics company in a case of trademark protection against former distributor who illegally registered a
world-famoustrademark in his name.
- Represented in Court a Spanish company in a case of trademark protection in Russia.
- Represented a laboratory furnace manufacturer producer in a case against illegal trademark registration by the supplier of similar products in the Russian PTO.
- Represented collective trademarks owners in a contestation case in the Russian PTO and in courts.
- Represented a Russian touristic company in the Russian PTO and in courts in trademarks protection case and contestation of a competitor’s trademark.
- Represented a Russian alcohol company in contesting the registration of a competitor`s trademark in the Russian PTO.