- “False identity: Yamato vs. Yamata” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 4 (72) 2010)
- Chapter “Ukraine” (“International Comparative Legal Guide to: Franchise 2015”, #1, 2014)
- Chapter “Ukraine” (“International Comparative Legal Guide to: Copyright 2015”, #1, 2014)
- Chapter Ukraine (“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Copyright 2017”, Global Legal Group Ltd, 2016)
- “Dispute resolution practice relating to trademark rights protection in Ukraine” (8th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- “Dispute resolution practice relating to trademark rights protection in Ukraine” (seminar “IP protection in Ukraine”, Kiev, June 2010)
- “Actual problems of engaging a defendant in the event of liquidation of the legal entity — the defendant” (XVI International Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Yalta, September 2010)
Well-knowntrademarks recognition: from theory to practice” (XVIII International Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Yalta, September 2011)
- “Division of judicial jurisdiction in matters of IPRs protection” (XIX International Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Yalta, September 2012)
- “Does business documentation constitute evidence of trademark use?” (XX International IP Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Kiev, February 2013)
- “Practical aspects of franchise agreements (franchise) in business” (XXI International IP Conference “Topic issues of intellectual property”, Yalta, September 2012)
Legal consultations/regulatory questions
- Advising a French company on copyright legal protection; employee`s works rights transfer; applied art copyright registration.
- Consulting a large US company on IPR legal protection on a software application and verification of compliance copyright agreement transfer with national law.
- Consulting a large Japanese company on trademark rights protection from counterfeiting and parallel import on the territory of Ukraine; trademarks filing to the Ukraine customs register.
- Consulting a large Japanese manufacturer on
well-knowntrademarks legal protection and successful representation of the company`s interests in the appeals chamber of the Ukrainian PTO.
- Consulting a large American IT company on purchasing of IP subject matters of a well-known Ukrainian software company; due diligence of IP and related subject matters (trademarks, computer programs, databases, domain names); drafting required documents for registration of corresponding assignment agreements.
- Advising a large American pharmaceutical company on issues of licensing/sublicensing and technology transfer for building up a joint venture with a
well-knownRussian company; due diligence of technologies and patent rights; filing required paperwork; license and sublicense registration in Ukrainian PTO.
- Consulting a large American
fast-foodrestaurant chain, on issues related to the Ukrainian market entrance by franchising; brand (trademarks) due diligence; preparation of the required documents and agreements.
- Consulting a large American engineering company concerning the pledge of brands (trademarks) rights; due diligence of pledged IP objects; preparation of required documents and agreements.
Representation in court / Settlement of disputes
- Represented a large Italian company in a case of early termination of trademark protection due to non-use; amicable agreement and registration of the client’s trademark.
- Representation of a large Japanese company in court against trademark infringement in the Internet (domain name); as a result the domain name was passed to the client.
- Representation of a large Russian company in courts in case on trademark rights protection.
- Representation of an Australian company in a criminal offense case against counterfeit distribution in internal affairs bodies.