Russian Patent Attorney
Eurasian Patent Attorney
- Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (1991–1996)
- Shanghai Patent and Trademark Office (Shanghai, China) (2002)
- Vossius & Partner (Munich, Germany) (2005)
- Hoffmann Eitle (London, UK) (2007)
- Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology (1996–1998)
- Sojuzpatent (2000–2004)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2004
| Patents in the field of: |
- Manufacture of pulp, paper and paperboard
- Production of nuclear materials
- Manufacture of pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems
- Manufacture of industrial cooling and ventilation equipment
- Automatic vending machines and automatic banking machines
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for agriculture and forestry
- Manufacture of machine tools
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for production of paper and paperboard
- Manufacture of household electric appliances
- Electric machines and equipment
- Clocks and other time-measurement instruments
- Clock mechanisms, clock parts and time-measurement devices
- Manufacture of ships, aircraft, spacecraft and other transport vehicles
- Manufacture of turbo-jet and turbo-prop engines along with components and replacement parts
- “Patents for invention or utility model — pros and cons” (4th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Kiev, Ukraine, August 2007)
- Consulting one of the leading Japanese companies (printing equipment producer) on IP protection strategy in Russia and previously granted patents` cancellation opportunity analysis.
- Representation of a large European cosmetic company in an utility model patent defense case against infringement claim; as a result the decision was made in favor of the client and third party`s patents were cancelled.
- Advising and assistance in suppression of IP rights infringement of a European company, producer of floor coating.
- Consulting a European company, producer of mining equipment, on IP rights protection strategy in Russia
- Consulting one of the leading Russian advertising equipment producers, on patenting strategy in Russia.