- “Trademarks - what do we get when we register them?” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #3 (135), 2019)
- “There’s only one “Health Formula”” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (122) 2017)
- “The balance between law and duty” (Russian legal newspaper "EG-YURIST" No. 26, July 2017)
- “TM As A Competitive Tool” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 4 (88) 2012)
- “«Pyatyorochka» vs. «Pyatachok»” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 1 (66) 2010)
- “Notary for "hat of invisibility” (Russia Information Agency Nakanune.RU, September 2009)
- “Service inventions. How to protect the rights of the inventor (or employer?) Intellectual property in corporate relations” (Seminar “Intellectual Property in the Activity of Companies”, Ekaterinburg, April 2018)
- “Intellectual Property in the Internal Corporate Conflict of Companies” (15th Annual Seminar “Intellectual Property Strategy Protection for the Successful Development of the Company”, Moscow, April 2017)
- “Monthly consultations on actual issues of intellectual property protection” (International Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises of the Sverdlovsk Region, Sverdlovsk Regional Fund for Entrepreneurship Support, Ekaterinburg, 2016)
- “Parallel import: special aspects of brining to responsibility" (Seminar-meeting on the protection of intellectual property rights by customs authorities, Ural Customs Administration, Ekaterinburg, June 2012)
- “Antimonopoly Legislation of Russia in the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: Legal Regulation and Practice” (10th Annual Seminar “Intellectual Property Strategy Protection for the Successful Development of the Company”, Moscow, April 2012)
- “Some aspects of proceedings on protection of the exclusive right to various objects of intellectual property” (Regional Scientific-Practical Conference for specialists of the Ural Federal District of Russia “Protection of Intellectual Property under part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Administrative Regulations”, Russian PTO in cooperation with South-Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chelyabinsk, October 2011)
- “Some aspects of proceedings on bringing to administrative offence for illegal use of a trademark and copyright objects” (Seminar on the protection of intellectual property rights, Ural Customs Administration, Chelyabinsk, August 2011)
- “Disputes connected with patent infringement, special aspects of legal protection of patent rights” (Scientific-Practical Conference “Problems and prospects of development of metallurgy and machine building using completed fundamental research and R&D”, Ural Academy of Science, Ekaterinburg, June 2011)
- “Disputes connected with patent infringement, special aspects of legal protection of patent rights” (Seminar “Actual problems of legal protection of inventions in Russia”, Tyumen Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Tyumen, April 2011)
- “Protection of exclusive rights to results of intellectual activity and means of individualization” (Series of Lectures for Beginning Entrepreneurs, Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, May 2011)
- “Recognition of actions related to registration of a trademark by unfair competition and/or abuse of the law” (8th Annual Seminar “Intellectual Property Protection Strategy for Successful Development of the Company”, Moscow, April 2010)
- “Legal regulation of relations on the creation and use of official inventions. Features of legal protection of exclusive rights to inventions” (Seminar “Actual problems of legal protection and protection of inventions and utility models”, Ekaterinburg, Perm, April 2009)
- Representation of a large federal retailer interests in a criminal case on the illegal use of a trademark.
- Representation of a large automotive company interests in a case on protection the exclusive right to a photographic work placed on a package of counterfeit products.
- Representation of a large trademark rightsholders interests in cases on parallel import.
- Legal support of an export transaction related to the transfer of the exclusive rights complex of a major Russian producer of children's clothing.
- Representation of la arge regional producer of personal protection equipment interests in a case of illegal use of a utility model. A key issue in the case was the question of the equivalence of one feature of the utility model and the collision of two patents on utility models that both counterparts had.
- Representation of interests of packaging manufacturers in a number of cases related to illegal use of trademarks, where the infringer used a primitive schematic image on the topography of the well-known cake packages. For the purposes of protecting the interests of the client, registration of a number of trademarks was recognized as an act of unfair competition.
- Drafting of commercial concession agreements for forming a large regional network of real estate agencies.
- Representation of a major producer of bakery products interests in a case of unfair competition associated with the dissemination of false information.
- Represention of producers of world-famous brands of clothes interests in cases of suppression of the distribution of counterfeit products.
- Representation of a large producer of bakery products interests in a case of protection of the exclusive right to design packaging.
- Representation of a major manufacturer of plastic windows interests in a case of protection of the exclusive right to a company name.
- Representation of a major regional manufacturer of decoration materials interests in a dispute of patents for industrial designs.