1. The present User Agreement (hereinafter — «the Agreement») governs relations between LLC «Law Firm Gorodissky and Partners» (hereinafter — «the Administration») and any person visiting (using) the
2. By using the Site in any way the User accepts the conditions of the present Agreement set below.
3. The information published on the Site is not legal, financial, tax, audit or other advice and has exclusively information purpose. The Administration is not liable for using the information by the User. Before undertaking any activity or refraining from/ rejecting any activity based on the information published on the Site, it is necessary to approach the appropriate specialist of the Administration.
4. The use of materials published on the Site (including texts, photos, graphic materials or other materials as well as their structure on the Site) is not allowed without the written consent of the Administration or other
5. While citing the materials used on the Site, the reference to the Site is obligatory.
6. In case the User registers on the Site (for participating in the events held by the Administration, receiving the information / subscriptions from the Administration, for other purposes as may be defined by the Administration by publishing the related notice on the Site), the User gives his/her consent to the Administration to process his / her personal data with regard to the data indicated by the User during the registration for the purpose of using the Site and / or participating in the events held by the Administration, receiving the information / subscriptions from the Administration, for other purposes as may be defined by the Administration by publishing the related notice on the Site
7. The Administration may change terms of the Agreement in a unilateral manner without a separate notice to the User.
8. For all other matters, not covered by this Agreement, the Administration and the User shall be governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
9. The Agreement is made in the Russian and English languages. In case of differences, the Russian text has priority.