- “Patent information as a basis of innovation activity” (The Electrosvyaz Magazine, № 8, 2018)
- “Information intelligence as a condition for the successful enforcement and protection of IP abroad” (Moscow School of Export training program “Legal protection of intellectual property subjects abroad”, Moscow, November 2018)
- “Patent information support as a key for successful company development” (Seminar “Modern company IP and its protection in the global market”, Kazan, November 2018)
- “How to Collect the Information for Patent Rights Violations Determination” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Information searches for new technologies” (IP Seminar “The role of intellectual property in doing business today”, Vladivostok, September 2016)
Patent-informationmanagement within the company and informational support of scientific-technicalresearches» (seminar «IP strategies for successful company’s development», Ekaterinburg/Perm, April, 2013)
- «Information support of the innovational activity» (seminar «Topic issues of legal protection of inventions in Russia», Tyumen, April, 2011)
- «Information support of the innovational activity» (9th annual seminar «IP Strategies for successful company’s development», Moscow, April, 2011)
- «Complex patent searches of the new products» (8th annual seminar «IP Strategies for successful company’s development» Moscow, April, 2010)
- «Information support of local research and technology projects and product launch» (seminar «Topical issues of legal protection of inventions and utility models», Moscow, 2009)
- Consulting a Russian company, working in the sphere of innovation projects on a patenting strategy in Russia.
- IP due diligence of a Russian nuclear corporation.
- IP due diligence of a large Russian pharmaceutical company to be offered for sale to a foreign company.