Russian Patent Attorney Eurasian Patent Attorney
Chief of Electronics & Physics DepartmentMoscow
Patents in the field of:
- “Patentability of software inventions” (“Patenting”, 2003)
- “Accelerated examination in the Russian and Eurasian PTOs” (The Patent Lawyer, March/April, 2016)
Software-RelatingInventions According To the Russian And Eurasian Patent Laws” (2nd annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2005)
- “Registration of computer programs and databases — opportunity or necessity?” (8th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- “Patenting in Russia. International patenting of Russian inventions. Choosing a patenting procedure” (9th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2011)
- “Law regulation and protection of computer programs and databases” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- Consulting an innovative Russian company working in the sphere of computer and data processing systems on forming a patent protection strategy in Russia, CIS countries and USA.
- Consulting a Russian airplane and spacecraft company on a spacecraft boosters` patent strategy in Russia, Europe and USA.
- Consulting a large Russian food company on monitoring and control systems` patent strategy in Russia, Europe, USA, Canada and
- Advising a large Russian research center of applied physics on issues of plasma coatings` patenting strategy in Russia, Europe and USA.
- Consulting an innovative Russian company, provider of regional computer networks, on a patenting strategy (equipment for image acquisition, recording and recognition) in Russia, Europe and USA.