Patents in the field of:
- “Patentability of software inventions” (“Patenting”, 2003)
- “Accelerated examination in the Russian and Eurasian PTOs” (The Patent Lawyer, March/April, 2016)
Software-RelatingInventions According To the Russian And Eurasian Patent Laws” (2nd annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2005)
- “Registration of computer programs and databases — opportunity or necessity?” (8th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- “Patenting in Russia. International patenting of Russian inventions. Choosing a patenting procedure” (9th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2011)
- “Law regulation and protection of computer programs and databases” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Is it Necessary to Think About the Evidence of Violation of Rights to an Invention and Utility model at the Stage of Filing an Application?” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- Consulting an innovative Russian company working in the sphere of computer and data processing systems on forming a patent protection strategy in Russia, CIS countries and USA.
- Consulting a Russian airplane and spacecraft company on a spacecraft boosters` patent strategy in Russia, Europe and USA.
- Consulting a large Russian food company on monitoring and control systems` patent strategy in Russia, Europe, USA, Canada and
- Advising a large Russian research center of applied physics on issues of plasma coatings` patenting strategy in Russia, Europe and USA.
- Consulting an innovative Russian company, provider of regional computer networks, on a patenting strategy (equipment for image acquisition, recording and recognition) in Russia, Europe and USA.