| Patents in the field of: |
- “Is it Necessary to Think About the Evidence of Violation of Rights to an Invention and Utility model at the Stage of Filing an Application?” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- Consulting a Russian company, railway equipment manufacturer, on choosing the potentially patentable subject matters in Russia and filing patent applications.
- Consulting large European and Japanese companies (equipment and tools manufacturers in a wide range of industries) on the strategy of using their patents by third parties` production and using third parties` patents for their production.
- Representation of a large Japanese automaker in appealing against patent grant in the Russian PTO.
- Representation of Russian companies, working in a wide range of industries, in the Russian PTO in order to provide a most effective and reliable protection of their patents or invalidation of third parties` patents.
- Representation of large Russian companies working in the services sector (banking services, advertisements) in third parties` patents cancellation cases.
- Representation of large Russian companies (equipment and tools producers in a wide range of industries) in courts in cases.