Russian Patent Attorney
Eurasian Patent Attorney
- MATI Russian State Technological University (1994–2000)
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (2001–2003)
- Federal Institute of Industrial Property (2000–2004)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2004
| Patents in the field of: |
- Manufacture of pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems
- Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for agriculture and forestry
- Manufacture of tractors and farming equipment
- Manufacture of machine tools
- Manufacture of portable hand-held power tools
- Manufacture of mechanical tools for metal working
- Manufacture of equipment to forge and press metal
- Manufacture of wood-working equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for metallurgy
- Manufacture of machinery for mining, quarrying and building
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of internal combustion engines for motorized vehicles
- Manufacture of trucks
- Manufacture of special-purpose motorized vehicles
- Manufacture of railway locomotives and railway tram ways
- Manufacture of rail, tram and other cars for the goods transportation
- Production of parts for railroad locomotives, tram and other motor carriages and rolling stock; production of equipment and devices for railroad, tram and other tracks, mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment for traffic control
- Manufacture of furniture and other similar products
- Consulting a Russian company, railway equipment manufacturer, on choosing the potentially patentable subject matters in Russia and filing patent applications.
- Consulting large European and Japanese companies (equipment and tools manufacturers in a wide range of industries) on the strategy of using their patents by third parties` production and using third parties` patents for their production.
- Representation of a large Japanese automaker in appealing against patent grant in the Russian PTO.
- Representation of Russian companies, working in a wide range of industries, in the Russian PTO in order to provide a most effective and reliable protection of their patents or invalidation of third parties` patents.
- Representation of large Russian companies working in the services sector (banking services, advertisements) in third parties` patents cancellation cases.
- Representation of large Russian companies (equipment and tools producers in a wide range of industries) in courts in cases.