Russian Patent Attorney
Eurasian Patent Attorney
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (1975–1980)
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (1993–1995)
- Russian Patent Office (1987–1997)
- Euromarkpat (1997–2006)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2006
- Patents in the field of:
- Production of food and beverages
- Production of pre-cooked and preserved food
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Production of basic chemical products
- Production of industrial gases
- Production of dyes and pigments
- Manufacture of basic organic chemical products
- Production of fertilizers and nitrogen compounds
- Chemical pesticides and related agro-chemical products
- Manufacture of paints and other coatings
- Manufacture of paints and other surface-coatings
- Production of pharmaceutical preparations and related materials
- Production of drugs
- Targeted medical products
- Detergents, cleaning and polishing products
- Manufacture of perfumes and cosmetics
- Manufacture of lubricants, additives for lubricants and anti-freeze
- Water purification
- Technical fields:
- General organic chemistry
- Chemistry of biologically active substances
- Biological chemistry
- Agricultural chemistry
- Low-molecular organic compounds
- Biologically active substances, in particular: drugs, veterinary drugs, pesticides, agricultural chemicals, detergents, disinfectants, cosmetics and perfumes
- Methods, technologies of their production, separation, analysis and application
- Methods of treatment, prophylaxis and diagnosis
- Consulting a US pharmaceutical company on obtaining patent protection in Russia.
- Representation of international and Russian companies in appealing against patent grant (patents in the field of pharmachemistry and medicine) in the Russian PTO.
- Representation of a leading foreign pharmaceutical company in court.
- Technical and legal evaluation for Russian and foreign pharmaceutical companies and consulting on their patent rights infringement and potential third party`s rights infringement.
- Consulting Russian pharmaceutical companies on a patenting strategy in Russia and abroad.