- Ural Federal University (1990-1995)
- Ural Federal University (1999)
- Ural Federal University (1999-2003)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2003
- “Practical aspects of effective trademark (brand) protection as the primary goods and services promotion tool. Trademark use and consequences of its nonuse” (seminar “Trademark - effective tool of competition”, Ekaterinburg, April 2004)
- “Means of individualization” (Municipal program of small and medium business support, May-June 2010)
- “Trademark as an effective tool for competition” (seminar “Actual questions of trade management”, Ekaterinburg, September 2010)
- “Means of individualization types. Trademarks” (II Urals innovation forum, Ekaterinburg, November 2012)
- Out-of-court expert opinion on uniformity of goods in context of indeterminacy of their origin and type for one of the largest Ural companies, accused of trademark infringement; as the result the declarant dropped his claims at the first court session.
- Preparation of a substantiated response to the Rospatent’s examination of trademark application for one of Ural largest construction holding; as the result the trademark was registered.
- Trademark prosecution, filing and registration for a clerical tailoring studio.
- Out-of-court expert opinion and consulting on a defense strategy against charge of trademark infringement. Later the complainant’s conflict trademarks were nullified due to unfair competition.