- “Yarovaya Law and new telecoms data storage requirements” (International Law Office (ILO), August 2018)
- “Yarovaya Law and new data storage requirements for online data distributors” (International Law Office (ILO), àâãóñò 2018)
- Russia: Draft guidelines for safety and development of minors on the internet (Data Protection Leader, A Cecile Park Media Publication Ltd. Volume: 15 Issue: 7, July 2018)
- “Regulation of audiovisual services” (International Law Office (ILO), June 2018)
- Domains & Domain Names 2018 (Chapter Russia) (Getting The Deal Through (GTDT) by Law Business Research (LBR), 2018)
- Trends in pharma patent litigation in Russia (IAM Life Sciences 2018 by Globe Business Media Group, 2018)
- Advertising & Marketing (Chapter Russia) (Getting The Deal Through (GTDT) by Law Business Research (LBR), 2018)
- “Enhancing the Protection of Copyright and Related Rights on the Internet” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #1 (214), 2018)
- TLR Trademarks (Chapter Russia) (TLR Trademarks 1-st Edition, January 2018)
- “Telemedicine law in Russia” (IPPro The Internet, Issue 136, February 2018)
- “Council of the Federation passes draft law on messenger operators' liability” (DataGuidance, December 2017)
- «Russia further regulates instant messaging services providers» (Digital Business Lawyer, Volume: 19, Issue: 12, A Cecile Park Media Publication, December 2017)
- “Russia introduces new rules on VPNs and anonymisers” (Digital Business Lawyer, A Cecile Park Media Publication, October 2017)
- New administrative rules and sanctions in Russia (DATA PROTECTION LEADER, A Cecile Park Media Publication, July 2017)
- Domains & Domain Names 2017 (Chapter Russia) (Getting The Deal Through (GTDT) by Law Business Research (LBR), June 2017)
- “The infringer’s intermediary” (IPProTheIntrenet, Issue 116, May 2017)
- Life Sciences 2017 (Chapter Russia) (The Life Sciences Law Review 2017 (Fifth Edition), March 2017)
- “Greater convergence: IP and competition law” (Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review, September 2016)
- Participation at Roundtable “Navigating a complex advertising environment” (World Trademark Review, issue 61, June/July 2016)
- “Russian research exemption: practical issues and correlation with data exclusivity provision” (IAM Life Sciences 2016, May 2016)
- “Non-formality Rights”, “Transfer of Technology”, “Outline of Intellectual Property Right Infringement”, “Search for Infringers”, “Warning Letters to Infringers”, “Application of Civil Remedies against IPR Infringements”, “Alternative Dispute Resolution” (“IP Management in Russia” of Gorodissky & Partners for JETRO, 3rd edition, March 2016)
- “The Life Sciences Law Review” (“Law Business Research”, 2015)
- “Manual IP” (“Kluwer Law International”, 2014)
- “Global Patent Litigation” (“Kluwer Law International”, 2014)
- “Balance „on the edge“: Russian commitments in the frames of the Customs Union upon joining WTO” (“Legal Insight” magazine, № 6, 2012 (
co-authorsS. Guzey and v. Konushkevich)
- “Institute of prohibition against unfair competition in Russian law” (collection “Collegium linguisticum”, Moscow State Linguistic University, 2012)
- “The inside information act. What
companies-emittersshould be prepared to?” (“Lawyer of the company” magazine, #4, 2011)
- “Russian concept of the strategic economic society: questions of theory and practice” (collection “Business Law Review”, Moscow State Linguistic University, 2011)
- “Russia enacts its first rules on insider trading” (“Business Law Review”, No.11, 2010)
- “Russia as the subject of international investment law” (collection “Collegium linguisticum”, Moscow State Linguistic University, 2010)
- “Problems of settlement of disputes under the Energy Charter Treaty 1994” (“Responsibility in International law”, Warsaw, Poland, 2010)
- “Legal form of relations between Russia with NATO and EU” (collection “Collegium linguisticum”, Moscow State Linguistic University, 2009)
- “Legal Cleaning of Advertising Materials” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Development of IP rights institution from the Russian imperia till nowadays” (Conference “Efficient Management of Intellectual Rights in Modern Market Conditions”, Saint Petersburg, November 2017)
- “United pharmaceutical market in the Eurasian economic union (EEU): inspection and medicine registration in EEU” (IX International Conference “What is happening on pharmaceutical market?” within the Summit Pharmastrategies-2018, Moscow, October 2017)
- “Compulsory licensing”, “IP on the Internet” (BRICS IP Forum 2017, Paris, October 2017)
- “Parallel import. Trends in legal practice and legislation development outlook” (Conference “Online and offline IPR protection practice”, Moscow, September 2017
- “The last frontier. Voluntary-compulsory or a patent with no right to protection” (II International Conference “Pharmaceutical Business in Russia: promising scenario of the pharmaceutical market for 2017”, February 2017)
- “ccTLDs and gTLDs in Cyrillic and domain name dispute resolution in Russia” (Workshop “The War of Signs on Internet: Trademarks vs. Domain Names” of the 11th Pan-European IP Summit, Brussels, December 2016)
- “Boundaries of drug patenting and fighting against ‘ever green patents’ in pharmaceuticals. Practice of compulsory licensing” (XVII IP Conference “Patenting and protection of innovations – 2016”, October 2016)
- “Compulsory licensing: keeping the status quo” (LES Russia International Seminar “Forms, means and possibilities of compulsory licensing use”, Moscow, October 2016)
- “Best Practices of Domain Name Disputes in Russia” (Gorodissky Webinar, October 2016)
- “Cyber-security, domain names and brand-protection: new challenges for IP” (“Global Brand Protection Innovation Programme”, London, May 2016)
- “Pitfalls of advertising campaigns” (14th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2016)
- Consulting and representation of innovative pharma companies on their IP rights protection cases.
- Consulting and representation of a global
hi-techcompany in commercial disputes.
- Elaboration of a legal strategy for advertising events of a
well-knowninternational animation studio.
- Extensive claim settlement of a trademark infringement case of a large Japanese automobile company.
- Representation of a European company, producer of floor coating, in suppression of IP rights infringement case.
- Representation of a large European food manufacturer in the assignment of trademark rights.
- Prejudicial dispute resolution and suppression against industrial design infringement for a global chemical company.