- “On identification of it services” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (86) 2012)
- “Identification of IT services in trademark registration” (“IP: theory and practice”, 2012)
- “Trademarks — a way to protect the animated character” (" Development of financing and legislation in creative industries of a Northern Dimension”, 2013)
- “Divorce with the rights holder” (“Patent attorney”, #4, 2016)
- “Identification of IT services in trademark registration” (Annual Collegial Readings “Intellectual Property: theory and practice”, St. Petersburg, 2012)
- “Trademarks — a way to protect the animated character” (Seminar “Problems of IP protection creative industries”, Institute of financing and legislation development in creative industries of a Northern Dimension, 2013)
- “Contract — a way of IP subject matters’ commercialization. Types of contracts on IP rights disposal” (Seminar “IP subject matters related contracts”, St. Petersburg, 2013)
- “Invalidity of transactions on IPR disposal. Violations of contract obligations and further consequences. Legal practice” (Seminar “IP subject matters related contracts”, St. Petersburg, 2013)
- “Website as an IP subject matter” (Seminar “Intellectual property. Legal support”, St. Petersburg, 2014)
- “Brand licensing: legal support, world practice and trends, relevance” (Vedomosti Conference " Promotion of goods and services through brands licensing”, St. Petersburg, 2014)
- “General terms of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation” (Institute of International Business and Law, 2015)
- “Civil turnover of IP subject matters” (Institute of International Business and Law, 2015)
- “Difficulties in proving the homogeneous goods and services in courts” (IP days in the Northwestern Federal District, 2016)
- “Recent examples of IPR infringement, judicial practice” (Seminar “IP Practical issues”, 2016)
- “Counterfeit and parallel import. Interaction with customs and other authorities”, “Transactions in the field of intellectual property: legal and practical issues” (Seminar “IP protection in Russia and abroad. New perspectives”, Kaliningrad, March 2018
- “IP Transactions” (Forum “Russian goods - a single brand of quality. Made in Kaliningrad. Made in Russia”, Moscow, April 2018
- Supported the transaction of a complex of exclusive rights disposal, which included international and national trademarks, and industrial designs. Prosecuted this transaction in WIPO and in the Russian PTO. Supervised the prosecution in the CIS countries and in EU countries by local attorneys.
- Represented a large German company in a case of unlawful use of the client`s trademark in the domain name.
- Advising a foreign company on the minimization of risks when concluding a co-existence agreement on trademark use.
- Registration of Russian and international trademarks deposit in the Russian PTO and WIPO.
- Represented a museum in a trademark infringement case used on souvenirs.
- Claim settlement of lack of authorship identification of a well-known St. Petersburg artist when exhibiting his co-authorship works.