- “Parallel Import: End or Extension” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Actual issues of protection of PRADA and GUCCI rightholders” (Seminar “Organization of cooperation with rightholders on protection of rights to IP objects within the framework of mobile groups work”, Samara, April 2018)
- “Topical issues of trademark copyright protection in cooperation with the Russian customs authorities” (Round table “IP Law enforcement activities of the Federal Customs Service”, Tver, September 2017)
- “Problems and topical issues of IPR holders and law enforcement bodies cooperation in the sphere of exclusive rights protection” (4th International Forum “Anti-counterfeiting 2016”, Erevan, November 2016)
- “Practice of IP dispute resolution in relation with IPRs protection when moving the goods across the customs border of the RF” (Seminar on protection of IPRs by the Russian customs bodies, St.Petersburg, November 2015)
- “Customs Union and customs registry” (seminar “Practical aspects of management of company’s IP assets”, Perm, May 2014)
- “Some aspects of interaction between right holder and Russian customs authorities accompanied with suspension of manufacturing of goods that comprise IP objects”(interregional seminar on IP rights protection, Federal Customs Service, Irkutsk, September 2013)
- “Some aspects of exceptional rights transfer without an agreement. Peculiarities of inheritance in the sphere of intellectual property” (11th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Strategy of protecting exclusive trademark rights by interaction with Customs authorities of the Russian Federation” (interregional seminar on IP rights protection, Svetlogorsk, April 2013)
- “Intellectual Property and technology transactions in Russia: theory and practice” (8th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2012
- “Standards of protectability of objects of copyright in Russia” (10th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2012)
- Represented a large Japanese automaker in a case against parallel importers.
- Represented a Czech beer company in a case against parallel importers.
- Consulting and legal support of a franchise agreement registration for a US cafeteria chain set up in Russia.
- Preparation and registration of franchise agreements of a
well-knownFrench company on beauty salons.
- Representation of a large US corporation in litigation cases against parallel importers.
- Represented a large Russian distributor of alcoholic beverages in a dispute concerning protection of business reputation. By the amount of claimed compensation (over 700 mln. rubles), this dispute became one of the biggest in the history of this category of claims. As a result of the dispute the court completely rejected the claims against the client.