- “Shifting tides of protection in the food and beverage sector” (“World Trademark Review”, #70, December 2017/January 2018)
- “How to combat counterfeiting” (“World Trademark Review”, № 67, 2017)
- “A new approach to passing off” (Managing Intellectual Property / Europe IP Focus 2017, April 2017)
- “Suppression of unfair competition and unfair/inaccurate advertising on the Internet (Advertising or unfair competition?)” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (114) 2016)
- “New instruments of combatting unfair competition. Suppression of unfair Internet advertising” (seminar “Practical aspects of management of company’s IP assets”, Perm, May 2014)
- Consulting a large American sports company on issues of using the Olympic symbols.
- Consulting a Japanese company in a case against unfair competition, in particular copying the product’s package.
- Consulting a German lighting company on effective prejudicial protection of means of individualization.
- Obtaining of rights for the domain names for German and Belgium pharmaceutic companies.
- Consulting a large Russian airline on aspects of
in-houseuse of IP objects.
- Consulting a Russian pharmaceutical company on assignment and licensing of IP.
- Represented a large American perfumery company in a case of cancellation of a third party`s trademark due to
non-usefollowed by its registration in the name of a client.
- Consulting and representation of an American toy company before the
law-enforcementauthorities and courts in a case of copyright infringement.
- Prejudicial dispute resolution and suppression of IP infringement for innovative Canadian company (producer of backpacks, bags and touristic accessories).
- Prejudicial dispute resolution of IP rights infringement case for a French company, producer of conductor cables.
- Representation of a large US company in a court case against the Russian PTO which refused to satisfy an appeal against the grant of a patent to a competitor.
- Consulting and legal support of franchise registration for Russian partners from the rightholder — Canadian supplier of automotive components.