- “Be my guest – internet companies must go local in Russia” (Lexology.com, July 2021)
- Russia: Data Protection & Cybersecurity (The Legal 500: Data Protection & Cybersecurity Country Comparative Guide, May 2021)
- “Look but don’t touch — Russia to restrict processing of public data” (IAPP Privacy Advisor, February 2021)
- “Comparing privacy laws: GDPR v. Russian Law on Personal Data” (OneTrust DataGuidanceTM, February 2021)
- “Home sweet home – new remote working law adopted” (International Law Office (ILO), February 2021)
- “Top 5 fatal marketplace mistakes when working with personal data” (RBC Pro, July 2020)
- “Russia Sets $280 000 Fine for Breaching Data Localization Law” (Gorodissky.com, December 2019)
- “Comparing privacy laws: GDPR v. Russian Law on Personal Data” (OneTrust DataGuidance, November 2019)
- “Data Centers and the Law on the Security of Critical Information Infrastructure of the Russian Federation: peculiarities” (DCJournal.ru № 26/27, June 2019)
- “Russia: New case law on web analytics and cookies” (IPPro, Issue 23, 2019)
- “Russian authorities apply GDPR-style rules to web analytics” (International Law Office (ILO), March 2019)
- “Russia: Harmonising data protection laws with the EU” (DataGuidance, Febuary 2019)
- “GDPR: Compliance Issues in Russia” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #3 (128), 2018)
- “GDPR is haunting Russia: compliance challenges” (International Law Office (ILO), September 2018)
- “Protecting critical infrastructure in the data center: the nuances of new laws”, legal advice (DCJournal.ru. 2018.
- “Personal data in a commercial data center: what does the law say?”, legal advice (DCJournal.ru. 2017.
- “Changes to Taxation of Digital Services in Russia” (Lexology, March, 2017 (in
co-authorshipwith A. Alifanov)
- “Expensive stop: how not to lose money in the data center work failure”, legal advice (DCJournal.ru. 2016.
- “Servers in pawn, or when you can’t pay bills”, legal advice (DCJournal.ru. 2016.
- “Venäjä tiukentaa kansalaisten henkilötietojen valvontaa” (Interview for newspaper “Aamulehti”,(Helsinki), February, 2015)
- “Russian data to Russian data centers: amendments to the personal data law” (DCJournal.ru. 2015
- “Russian residence permit for personal data” (FINVESTI, 2015
- “East or West, Home Is Best: Russia Localises Personal Data Processing” (Global Data Hub, May, 2015. (in
co-authorshipwith Е. Warma)
- “Venäjän uudistetun henkilötietolain vaikutuksia” (VENLA. 2015. No. 1. (in
co-authorshipwith E. Warma)
- “Russia: Credit Histories Will Be More Detailed and Accessible” (Lexology, August, 2014. (in
co-authorshipwith S. Dyachenko)
- “Unfair conditions in banking contracts with clients” (Economy and Law, 2014. No. 1)
- “Russia Adopts Good Faith Principle” (European Regional Forum News. 2013. No.3. (in
co-authorshipwith S. Dyachenko)
- “New Russian Court for IPRs” (IPRinfo, April, 2012. (in
co-authorshipwith H. Paalanen-Koev)
- “Russia Mediates Everything — New Law At a Glance” (Mondaq, April, 2011)
- “Protection of clients’ interests in financial markets by means of “the soft law” (Economics and Law, 2011. No. 1. (in
co-authorshipwith J. Fogelson)
- “Russia Changes Approach to Domain Name Protection” (Lexology, October, 2010)
- “The Internet Speaks Russian: The. РФ Domain is Growing Up” (Lexology, May, 2010)
- “Protection of financial services clients’ rights”: monograph (Moscow: Norma,
Infra-M. 2010. (in co-authorshipwith M. Efremova, V. Petrishchev, Y. Fogelson)
- “Protection of clents’ rights in financial services markets in Russian Civil Law” (Economy and Law, 2009. No. 11)
- “On two fronts: legal support of international projects in the field of privacy” (Eurasian Data Protection Congress 2021, Moscow, October 2021)
- “Personal data: new legal requirements of 2020-2021, liability for violations” (Educational program “Personal data: new legal requirements of 2020-2021, liability for violations”, Moscow, October 2021)
- “Data in the digital economy” (Educational program “Digital law: new regulation, practical issues”, Moscow, October 2021)
- “Transactions with personal data: tips and tricks for drafting contracts” (Conference "Protection of Information and Personal Data in 2021", Moscow, September 2021)
- “Personal data in e-commerce: an asset or a business risk?” (Webinar within the partnership program of Gorodissky & Partners and OZON marketplace, Moscow, September 2021)
- “Key Requirements of New Law” (Lexology webinar “Russia makes internet companies go local: survival guide to the new law”, Moscow, July 2021)
- “Intercompany data transfers: Russian law v. GDPR” (Privacy Espresso session by PrivacyRules, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Personal data: the practice of meeting new legal requirements in 2020-2021, liability for violations” (Russian Foundation of Educational Programs “Economics and Management” Training Seminar, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Privacy litigations, Judicial Practice” (Meeting of the Business Legal Support Committee of the Association of Managers “Business and Personal Data: Changes in Legislation, Judicial Practice”, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Personal Data: Legislation Requirements, Practical Issues, Claims of Roskomnadzor” (Training webinar “Personal Data: Legislation Requirements, Practical Issues, Claims of Roskomnadzor”, Moscow, March 2021)
- “Online Training: GDPR vs. Russian Law: How Not to Get Lost” (Online Training “Online Training: GDPR vs. Russian Law: How Not to Get Lost” by the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce, Moscow, March 2021)
- “Data Protection and Privacy: GDPR v. Russian Personal Data Law” (Round Table “Data Protection and Privacy: GDPR v. Russian Personal Data Law” within virtual INTA Annual Meeting, Moscow, November 2020)
- “Roskomnadzor checks on personal data: instructions for survival” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Streams of personal data in an international company: how to work according to the rules and not "burn out"?” (Webinar “Streams of personal data in an international company: how to work according to the rules and not "burn out", October 2020)
- “Working with personal data: legal requirements, claims of Roskomnadzor” (IDMET Seminar “Working with personal data: legal requirements, claims of Roskomnadzor”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Cross-border transfer of personal data between Russia and the EU: practical aspects” (Webinar “Confidentiality and data protection in transnational contract”, Moscow, September 2020)
- “New Fines for Breaching Localization Requirement: What to Do?” (Conference “Legal protection of information”, Moscow, September 2020)
- “Cross-border data transfer” (Online conference “Topical issues of personal data and electronic document management 2020”, Moscow, July 2020)
- “Personal Data. Legislation requirements, practical issues, claims of Roskomnadzor” (Online seminar “Personal Data. Legislation requirements, practical issues, claims of Roskomnadzor”, Moscow, June 2020)
- “Intellectual Assets Audit: Methods and Recommendations” (Lexology webinar “Russian Data Localization Law: Ensuring Compliance of Online Services & IT Systems”, Moscow, June 2020)
- “Privacy Compliance Challenges: GDPR v. Russian law” (Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce Webinar “Privacy Compliance Challenges: GDPR v. Russian law”, May 2020)
- “Global GDPR Compliance Challenges: Case of Russia” (IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2019, Brussels, November 2019)
- “Personal data on the Internet: an asset or business risk?” (International Conference “IE-Commerce: Legal aspects”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Protection of personal data in the company. Step-by-step instruction”, “Intellectual property as one of the most important business assets”, “Intellectual Property Protection in China” (Seminar “Development of national intellectual fund. Features of patenting in Russia and abroad”, Nizhny Novgorod, September 2019)
- “E-commerce: Russian Privacy Rules v. GDPR” (Seminar “Internet Business in Russia: Main Requirements and Risks according to legislation”, Helsinki, September 2019)
- “Data Protection in Russia – Top 5 Compliance Challenges” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Personal data on the Internet: an asset or business risk?” (Conference “Latest trends of IP and Licensing Regulations in the Eurasian Union Countries”, Minsk, June 2019)
- “New Rules for State Supervision of Personal Data Operators” (IT Committee of the French-Russian Chamber of Commerce “New Rules for State Supervision of Personal Data Operators”, Moscow, May 2019)
- “Basics of compliance in the personal data processing” (Training “ Basics of compliance in the personal data processing”, Moscow, April 2019)
- “Personal Data: Asset or Risk?” (Conference Retail Day 2019, Moscow, March 2019)
- “International Data Transfers” (PrivacyRules Webinar “ International Data Transfers ”, March 2019)
- “Personal data protection: step-by-step guide” (Seminar “ IP importance in doing business”, Ufa, February 2019)
- “Licensing in online business” (LES Russia seminar “Licensing as an effective business development tool”, Moscow, December 2018)
- “Data Transfer and Localization Rules for Online Services” (PrivacyRules Conference, London, October 2018)
- “Personal Data Protection on the Internet: International compliance” (Second International Conference “Protection of Intellectual Property Rights”, Moscow, October 2018)
- “GDPR impact on the international companies Russian branches” (Seminar “GDPR in action: practical application and lawyers’ feedback”, Moscow, October 2018)
- “Personal Data Protection: International compliance” (Business breakfast “Intellectual property and related issues”, Moscow, October 2018)
- “Russian Data Privacy Law v. GDPR” (DataGuidance webinar “Online Business: Russian Data Privacy Law v. GDPR”, Moscow, September 2018)
- Successfully represented a major international hotel chain in the on-site personal data inspection conducted by the Russian Data Protection Authority (Roscomnadzor).
- Implemented a full-scale data privacy compliance project for a manufacturing enterprise belonging to a Fortune500 company.
- Implemented a data privacy compliance project for a large business center.
- Implemented a data privacy compliance project for the Russian branch of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Advised a leading online games developer on the use of virtual money and virtual items under Russian law.
- Advised an international mobile apps developer on “Yarovaya Law” (the Russian anti-terrorism legislation including, among other things, requirements on retaining user data and disclosing such data to authorities).
- Provided legal support in a project on venture investments in online start-up.
- Developed an efficient legal position for a major manufacturing company in a litigation against an ICT integrator.
- Conducted due diligence of IP assets and ICT systems owned by a number of Russian enterprises (M&A project).
- Managed a Russian trademarks portfolio owned by a European retail company.