- Strategies for pharma patent litigation (IAM Life Sciences 2021, June 2021)
- “Russia amends data protection law to increase personal data subjects’ rights” (IAPP Privacy Advisor, May 2021)
- “Home sweet home – new remote working law adopted” (International Law Office (ILO), February 2021)
- “Descriptive or associative? The court will decide” (“Invest Foresight” online business magazine, January 2021)
- “The right to remuneration of the composer: in search of a place in the system of intellectual property rights” (“Patents and Licenses”, № 11, 2019)
- “The legal regime of internet sites as objects of intellectual property rights” (“Patents and Licenses”, № 9, 2019)
- “The Right to Remuneration for Employee’s Work” (“Patents and Licenses”, № 4, 2019)
- “On the minimal rates of award between authors and users” (“Copyright and Related Rights”, № 8, 2016)
- “Fair amount of award: finding the balance of interests of authors and users” (“Copyright and Related Rights”, № 7, 2016)
- “Personal data: new legal requirements of 2020-2021, liability for violations” (Educational program “Personal data: new legal requirements of 2020-2021, liability for violations”, Moscow, October 2021)
- “Domain disputes: exclusive rights vs. personal data. Seeking out a balance of interests” (14-th International conference for ccTLD registries and registrars of CIS, Central and Eastern Europe “TLDCON 2021”, Moscow, September 2021)
- “Review on legal regulation in the field of personal data” (Online seminar by the Center for Innovative Development “Business Education RU” “Personal data: legal requirements, practical issues, claims of the Russian Data Protection Authority (Roscomnadzor)”, Moscow, July 2021)
- “The Basics of IP Protection” (LES International webinar “TEEN’s IP DAY”, Moscow, May 2021)
- “Personal data: the practice of meeting new legal requirements in 2020-2021, liability for violations” (Russian Foundation of Educational Programs “Economics and Management” Training Seminar, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Development and practice of application of anti-piracy legislation in the Russian Federation” (IP Central Asian Forum 2021, April 2021)
- “Personal Data: Legislation Requirements, Practical Issues, Claims of Roskomnadzor” (Training webinar “Personal Data: Legislation Requirements, Practical Issues, Claims of Roskomnadzor”, Moscow, March 2021)
- “The First Steps for Your Own Patent Service” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Legal Protection of IP Abroad” (Round table “Developing the Perm Region export potential”, Perm, December 2019)
- “IP Rights Export - Key Terms and Types of Contracts” (Seminar “Intellectual property and Russian export”, Perm, November 2019)
- “Intellectual Property for a Smart Business and Successful Start” (Seminar “Intellectual property for a smart business and successful start”, Perm, October 2019)
- “Protection of Interests of Users when Distributing Digital Content and Provision of Digital Services” (X Congress of scientists-lawyers “Modern Economics in Legal Dimension”, Perm, October 2019)
- “Principals of Intellectual Property for Business” (Webinar “Principals of Intellectual Property for Business”, Perm, August 2019)
- “Artificial Intelligence. When tool turns into creator” (VIII International scientific-practical conference “Law at digital age”, Perm, November 2018)
- “Artificial Intelligence. When tool turns into creator” (IX Congress of scientists-lawyers “Legal regulation of society digitalization of society. Priority tasks”, Perm, October 2018)
- “Issues of Rroyalties in regard of public performance of musical works and phonograms” (Мaster class “Issues of Rroyalties in regard of public performance of musical works and phonograms”, Perm, October 2018)
- “Basics of IP protection in Russia and abroad. Outlines of patent, trademark and copyright laws” (Master сlass for participants of the West Ural competition-accelerator of innovation projects “Big Intelligence”, Perm, September 2018)
- “IP transactions: theory and practice”, &ldquoFeatures of official IP objects” (Practical seminar “IP management issues. Legal practice overview”, Perm, April 2018)
- “Intellectual property for a smart and successful start” ("UMNIK" and "START" programs, implemented by the Foundation for support to small innovative companies in the scientific and technical spheres, Perm, April 2018)
- “Principles of Intellectual Property in the Russian Federation” (Seminar for enterprises participating in the fiber optics technologies Cluster "Photonika", Perm, April 2018)
- “IP service objects in business. Payment of awards to authors. Legislation changes. The court practice review” (Meeting of the Association of Employers, Gorodissky IP School, Krasnokamsk (Perm region), November 2017)
- “Basic provisions of rights to the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization”, “Features of official IP objects”, “Trademark as an effective business development tool. How not to violate third parties rights and protect your own”, “Actual issues of copyright and related rights for small and medium-sized business. Legal practice overview” (Practical seminar “IP management strategy for successful business development”, Lysva, November 2017)
- “Intellectual Property and Successful Business Development” (Master-class for multimedia business project “Business mentor”, Gorodissky IP School, Perm, October 2017)
- “Intellectual property for an intelligent and successful start” (Seminar “Actual issues of patent and copyright”, Gorodissky IP School, Perm, October 2017)
- “Topical issues of copyright and trademark rights for small and medium businesses. Responsibility for IPR violation. Legal practice overview” (Conference “Legal regulation of business”, Gorodissky IP School, Perm, October 2017)
- “Actual issues of intellectual property for small and medium-sized businesses” (Master-class “Actual issues of intellectual rights for small and medium-sized businesses”, Gorodissky IP School, Gubakha (Perm Region), September 2017)
- “Legal regulation of selection invention in Russia. Legislative novells” (Practical seminar “Legal regulation of selection invention in Russia”, Perm, June 2017)
- “Issues of copyright royalties payment for public performance of musical works and phonograms”, “Official works”, “Trademark as an instrument for effective business development” (Practical seminar “Issues of IP use in the sphere of services. Case law: types of responsibility”, Perm, December 2016)
- “Issues of copyright and trademark rights protection” (Seminar “Issues of IP use in business”, Gubakha (Perm Region), November 2016)
- “Intellectual Property in Russia. Topical issues of copyright and patent law, trademark registration and IPR protection” (series of lectures and seminars on intellectual property law for bachelors and masters, Higher School of Economics, Perm, March-May 2016)
- “Fundamentals of Intellectual Property”, “Service Results of Intellectual Activity” (Seminar for organizations participating in innovative clusters of Perm Krai, April 2016)
- “Review of the regional court practice on trademark rights. Effective litigation strategies” (“IP days in Perm Territory”, April 2016)
- “Intellectual property in the modern world” (Seminar for students of the Secondary School No. 135 in the frames of the School Patent Bureau project, February 2016)
- “Fundamentals of Intellectual Property” (Seminars for small innovative companies participating in "UMNIK" and "START" programs, April, September, November 2015)
- “Intellectual assets in business of the XXI century” (Seminars for representatives of small and medium business of the Perm Krai, March-April 2015)
- “Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Protection in Russian Federation” (Seminar “Fundamentals of Protection of Intellectual Property in Russian Federation, Changes in the Protection of Means of Individualization of Goods, Works and Services, Disposal of Law (License, Franchising)”, Perm, November 2014)
- Legal audit of internal workflow in the field of IP for one of the largest mining and metallurgical enterprises in Russia.
- Legal audit in the field of IP for one of the largest enterprises in Russia in the field of development and production of equipment for the fuel and energy complex.
- Legal support of licensing transaction related to the acquisition by PJSC TATNEFT of the fuel retail business of Neste in Russia.
- Legal support of trademark registration by proving the acquired distinctiveness for a large chemical enterprise in Russia.
- Legal support of contract work on assignment of rights, conclusion of licensing agreements and distribution of the film “Bears of Kamchatka. The Beginning of Life” for the LESFILM Company.
- Legal support of transaction on the assignment of trademark rights for a large network of regional cinemas (within the framework of M&A).
- Russian trademarks portfolio registration for a major supplier of office supplies in the Perm region. Drafting legal memorandum on the use of third-party software in the company's activities for one of the largest chemical enterprises in Russia.
- Representing the interests of pharmaceutical companies-innovators on the protection of patent rights for medicines.
- Organization and holding of intellectual property auctions.
- Protection of major Swiss company patent rights against the illegal use of trademarks in mediation procedure by liquidating sales outlets of the infringer on the territory of the Perm Territory and the Tyumen Region.
- Representing a major Russian distributor of alcoholic beverages in a dispute over the protection of business reputation. In terms of declared monetary compensation amount (more than 700 million rubles), this dispute has become one of the largest disputes on the protection of business reputation in the entire history of this category of cases. As a result, the court completely dismissed the claims against the client.