- Ural State Law Academy (2010)
- Ural State Law Academy (2012)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2012
- Patent law
- Copyright and neighbouring rights
- IP transactions
- Legal representation and dispute resolution
- ““Why to register a software?” (Habr, May 2022)
- “Balance between right and duty” (Russian legal newspaper "ezh-YURIST" No. 26, July 2017)
- “There’s only one “Health Formula”” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (122) 2017)
- “Ways to protect the rights to designations that are not trademarks” (Legal protection, economics and management of intellectual property: materials of the scientific-practical conference. Chapter 2. UrFU. Yekaterinburg, 2015)
- “Special knowledge in resolving litigation related to the protection of intellectual property rights” (Patents and licenses, №6 2014)
- “Request a specialized court as a way to obtain special knowledge” (Patents and licenses, №7 2014)
- “Coincidence of the subject of the claim and the provisional measure in cases on the protection of intellectual rights” (Intellectual property. Industrial property, №5 2014)
- “Characteristics of trademark disputes” (Bulletin of the Federal Arbitration Court of the Urals District, №2 2014)
- “Problems of jurisdiction of the Intellectual Property Rights Court when considering cases of unfair competition on trademarks” (Problems of law, №1 2014)
- “Trademark Dispute Resolution: Matters of Competence of Jurisdictional Authorities” (Collection of Reports of the II International Legal Forum "Legal Protection of Intellectual Property: Problems of Theory and Practice". MGUA them. O.E. Kutafin, February 2014)
- “On the issue of a new procedure for early termination of the legal protection of a trademark due to non-use by its owner” (Legal protection, economics and management of intellectual property. Yekaterinburg, 2012)
- “Disposal agreements of RIA rights and RIA creation agreements” (Educational program “IP commercialization in the university” at the Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, November 2022)
- “Software IP protection issues” (Conference “IP commercialization in the Universities of Russia”, Ekaterinburg, November 2022)
- “Peculiarities of RIA legal protection in the field of creative industries (architecture, industrial design, fashion industry)” (Series of seminars “Creative economy in connection with IP”, Perm, November 2022)
- “Software: protection needed” (20th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, June 2022)
- “Property rights to intellectual property as an asset of a company: registration, accounting, disposal, alienation, pledge”, “Intellectual rights on the Internet” (Seminar “Some aspects of protection and protection of intellectual property for successful business development”, Gorodissky IP School, Yekaterinburg , April 2019)
- “Copyright: Myths and Reality” (report within the framework of the Educational Program “Industrial Challenges of the Urals” of the Golden Section Foundation for Supporting Talented Children and Youth, Yekaterinburg, August 2018)
- “Some issues of intellectual property protection” (Seminar “Intellectual Property in the Activity of Companies”, Ekaterinburg, April 2018)
- “Some issues of protection of objects of copyright” (Report of the Educational and Methodological Council of the Ural State University of Architecture and Art, Yekaterinburg, June 2017)
- “Methods of protection of rights to designations that are not trademarks” (Scientific-practical conference “Legal protection, economics and management of intellectual property”, Yekaterinburg, April 2015)
- “On the issue of a new procedure for early termination of the legal protection of a trademark due to non-use by its owner” (Scientific-practical conference “Legal Protection, Economics and Management of Intellectual Property”, Yekaterinburg, April 2012)
- Represented interests of an oil service company in cases of illegal use of an invention, culminating in the recovery of a multi-million dollar compensation in favor of the client.
- Represented interests of a software company in cases of illegal use of the client’s intellectual property.
- Represented a manufacturer of paints and varnishes for industrial use in a series of trademarks illegal use cases, which ended with the recovery of multi-million compensation in favor of the client and recognition of opponents actions as an act of unfair competition.
- Represented a major regional manufacturer of finishing materials in a series of cases challenging patents for industrial designs.
- Supported transactions on disposal of exclusive rights for a number of regional companies from the fields of pharmaceuticals, information technology and dairy products.