- “Should a patent always be preserved?” (“Patent Attorney” Magazine, № 5, 2020)
- “How legal technology has evolved” (RBC Pro, June 2019)
- “Divorce with the rights holder” (“Patent attorney”, #4, 2016)
- “Trademarks — a way to protect the animated character” (" Development of financing and legislation in creative industries of a Northern Dimension”, 2013)
- “On identification of it services” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (86) 2012)
- “Identification of IT services in trademark registration” (“IP: theory and practice”, 2012)
- “Software Development Pitfalls: legal aspect” “Mediation as a unique opportunity of patent reinstatement at the stage of the Intellectual Property Rights Court” (Annual Conference “Petersburg College Readings - 2021”, St. Petersburg, June 2021)
- “Protection of rights to trademarks and design in fashion industry, disposal of IP rights” (XI Legal Discussion “Intellectual Law 2021”, St. Petersburg, June 2021)
- «How to register geographical indication» (Business breakfast «IT / IP – 2020», St. Petersburg, September 2020)
- “Determination of the IP unlawful use circumstances by a private detective” (XXXII International Conference of Russian Detectives Association, St. Petersburg, November 2019)
- “Disposal of intellectual property rights spoiled by an unexpected bankruptcy of a right holder” (Annual Conference “St. Petersburg Collegial Readings – 2019. Intellectual Property: theory and practice”, St. Petersburg, June 2019)
- “Disposal of intellectual property rights” (II Practical Legal Conference “IT/IP-2019”, St. Petersburg, June 2019)
- “IP rights disposal. Alienations, licenses, securities” (Practical Legal Conference “Intellectual Property Rights”, St. Petersburg, June 2018
- “IP Transactions” (Forum “Russian goods - a single brand of quality. Made in Kaliningrad. Made in Russia”, Moscow, April 2018
- “Counterfeit and parallel import. Interaction with customs and other authorities”, “Transactions in the field of intellectual property: legal and practical issues” (Seminar “IP protection in Russia and abroad. New perspectives”, Kaliningrad, March 2018
- “Recent examples of IPR infringement, judicial practice” (Seminar “IP Practical issues”, 2016)
- “Difficulties in proving the homogeneous goods and services in courts” (IP days in the Northwestern Federal District, 2016)
- “Civil turnover of IP subject matters” (Institute of International Business and Law, 2015)
- “General terms of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation” (Institute of International Business and Law, 2015)
- “Brand licensing: legal support, world practice and trends, relevance” (Vedomosti Conference " Promotion of goods and services through brands licensing”, St. Petersburg, 2014)
- “Website as an IP subject matter” (Seminar “Intellectual property. Legal support”, St. Petersburg, 2014)
- “Contract — a way of IP subject matters’ commercialization. Types of contracts on IP rights disposal” (Seminar “IP subject matters related contracts”, St. Petersburg, 2013)
- “Invalidity of transactions on IPR disposal. Violations of contract obligations and further consequences. Legal practice” (Seminar “IP subject matters related contracts”, St. Petersburg, 2013)
- “Trademarks — a way to protect the animated character” (Seminar “Problems of IP protection creative industries”, Institute of financing and legislation development in creative industries of a Northern Dimension, 2013)
- “Identification of IT services in trademark registration” (Annual Collegial Readings “Intellectual Property: theory and practice”, St. Petersburg, 2012)
- Supported the transaction of a complex of exclusive rights disposal, which included international and national trademarks, and industrial designs. Prosecuted this transaction in WIPO and in the Russian PTO. Supervised the prosecution in the CIS countries and in EU countries by local attorneys.
- Represented a large German company in a case of unlawful use of the client`s trademark in the domain name.
- Advising a foreign company on the minimization of risks when concluding a co-existence agreement on trademark use.
- Registration of Russian and international trademarks deposit in the Russian PTO and WIPO.
- Represented a museum in a trademark infringement case used on souvenirs.
- Claim settlement of lack of authorship identification of a well-known St. Petersburg artist when exhibiting his co-authorship works.