- “In the Far East, they are in no hurry to register regional brands” (PrimaMedia.ru, Vladivostok, November 2019)
- “China is fighting the brand squatters. Will this help the exporters of Primorye?” (PrimaMedia.ru, November 2019)
- “Small enterprises of Primorye ignore protection of IP” (ZRPRESS.ru Business Internet edition of the Far East, April 2018)
- “Domain disputes. Domain names capture: problems of counteraction and methods of struggle” (Business Development Center Seminar “Domain disputes. Domain names capture: problems of counteraction and methods of struggle”, Vladivostok, August 2019)
- “Trademark registration in China” (Business Development Center Seminar “Trademark registration in China”, Vladivostok, July 2019)
- “Overview of the problem situation that occurred with a local manufacturer of goods during the registration of a trademark in China” (Seminar “IP Protection in China”, Vladivostok, October 2018)
- “Regional brands of Primorsky Krai” (Round table “Regional brands of Primorsky Krai: opportunities and prospects for development”, Vladivostok, May 2018)
- “The trademark’s role in business development. Trademark and unfair competition” (Seminar at the Center for Entrepreneurship Development of Primorsky Krai, Vladivostok, May 2018)
- “Search for counterfeit goods, difficulties in prosecution of violators and issues of interaction between the right holder with the customs and legal authorities” (Seminar “IP protection issues” by Far Eastern Customs Administration, Vladivostok, November 2017)
- “IPR infringement online” (Far East Media Summit, Vladivostok, June 2017)
- “Means of individualization – a key to business recognition and success”, “Use of means of individualization of other people, copying (imitation) of design of goods or corporate style – is a violation of exclusive rights and unfair competition” (2nd Seminar “IP in modern business”, Vladivostok, April 2017)
- “Intellectual property and ways to register your IP rights”, “Intellectual property and business development” (1st Seminar “IP in modern business”, Vladivostok, February 2017)
- “Some recommendations for statuary compliance when importing goods comprising IP subject matters” (IP Seminar “The role of intellectual property in doing business today”, Vladivostok, September 2016)
- Representation of large Japanese and Korean companies in cases against parallel importers.
- Exclusive rights protection in anti-counterfeiting cases.
- Representation of importers in disputes against customs authorities.