Patents in the field of:
- Computers and other types of data processing equipment
- Artificial intelligence systems
- Blockchain technology
- Electronic Cryptography
- Integrated circuits,
- TV and radio transmission equipment, telecommunications apparatus
- Apparatus for receiving, recording and playback of sound and image signals
- Video monitors and video projectors
- Electric sound equipment
- Recording and
play-backaudio and video equipment
- Antenna technology
- Apparatus and instruments for measuring, monitoring, navigating, testing, controlling and other purposes
- Instruments and apparatus for the automated regulation and control
- “Patent protection of computer related inventions in Russia and China” (The Electrosvyaz Magazine, № 8, 2022)
- “Patent protection of computer related inventions in Russia and Eurasia” (Patent Attorney, № 5, 2022)
- “Trends in mutual patenting in telecommunications as exemplified by the world's leading patent offices” (The Electrosvyaz Magazine, № 10, 2021)
- “Patent prosecution in Russia” (IAM Global Patent Prosecution Guide 2022, November 2021)
- “Current trends of IP protection in awireless telecom field” (“Patenting”, 2006)
- “Computer-implemented inventions” (21th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, September 2023)
- “Patent protection of computer related inventions in Eurasia, Russia and China” (20th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, June 2022)
- “IP Protection in China” (Moscow Innovation Cluster Foundation webinar, Moscow, June 2021)
- “Protection of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science” (Moscow Export Center, Moscow, November 2019)
- “Discussion of Fundamental Aspects of Obtaining Patent Protection for Computer-Implemented Solutions in Russia and Foreign States” (JSC InfoTecs, Moscow, April 2016)
- Technical expert support of a large foreign company in a patent court case relating to storage and data transfer.
- Personnel training of electronics company`s rep office in Russia on a strategy of selection and preparation of specifications for a further patent application in Russia.
- Advising a large foreign company, specializing in research, geological exploration and production of natural resources, on expediency of infringement proceeding regarding the company`s software.
- Representation of international companies in appeal cases against patent refusal (inventions in the field of computer related medical equipment) in the Russian PTO.