| Patents in the field of: |
- “A point of principle” (LSIPR Spring 2021 by Newton Media Limited, June 2021)
- “The principle of "narrower-wider" - a general rule or an exception when assessing the condition of patentability of an invention "novelty"?” (“Patent Attorney” Magazine, № 3, 2021)
- “Pharmaceutical inventions and patent term extension procedure” (IAM Life Sciences 2019 by Globe Business Media Group, April 2019)
- “Additional patent: opportunities and challenges” (“Patent attorney”, #1, 2017)
- “Extending patent terms in Russia and CIS countries” (“Life Sciences 2015” IAM, 2015)
- “Application Of The Doctrine Of Equivalents” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (100) 2014)
- “Extension Of Patents For Pharmaceuticals And Agrochemicals” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 3 (78) 2011)
- “Prolongation of patent validity period: current issues” (“Patent attorney”, 2005)
- “Peculiarities of patent protection in the sphere of chemistry, medicine and biotechnology” (“Pharmateca”, № 3, 2000 (
- “The use in the claims of signs characterizing the intervals of values” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Strategies of Patent Protection for Compositions in Russia (Eurasian Countries)” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Prolongation of validity period of pharmaceutical patents” (11th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Successful Company’s Development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Pharma patent term extensions — law and practice” (8th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2012)
- “What way to choose for pharma patents in Russia — national or Eurasian?” (7th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2010)
- “Pharmaceutical patents under national and Eurasian patent systems. Similarities and differences” (5th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”,
Saint-Petersburg, August 2008 ( co-speakerNadezhda Bannikova))
- “Chemical and pharma patents” (4th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Kiev, Ukraine, August, 2007)
- “Appealing against Examiners decisions and validity of patents in the Chamber of Patent Disputes of the Russian PTO and the Eurasian Patent Office” (1st Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2004 (
- Successful representation of major companies in patent cases in courts, the Chamber for Patent Disputes and the Eurasian Patent Office.
- Consulting Russian companies, working in the fields of: pharmaceuticals, animal drugs, crop protection and oil & gas refining, on forming a patenting strategy in Russia and abroad.
- Representation of Russian American, European and Japan pharmaceutical companies in objection cases against patent grant in Russian PTO and courts and in cases on infringement of exclusive rights of patent owners.
- Technical and legal evaluation for a large Russian, American, European and Japan companies (specializing in agricultural chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical technologies, etc.) and giving opinion on patent rights infringement and potential third party`s rights infringement.