|Patents in the field of: ||
- “Approaches to Patenting Alloys in Russian & Eurasian Patent Offices” (Metallurgist magazine Issue 6, 2021)
- “Approaches to patenting alloys before the Russian and the Eurasian patent offices” (The Patent Lawyer Issue 52 by CTC Legal Media, January / February 2021)
- “Peculiarities in patenting technical solutions in Russia and elsewhere” (“New industrial technologies”, Moscow, April 2009)
- “Use of features defining ranges of values in patent claims” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Protection of rights for new technologies in Russia and other countries” (seminar “Recording rights on results of scientific and technical activity and capitalization of intellectual property. Defining patent and license strategies”, Central Institute for upgrading professional skills of the Federal Agency for Atomic Energy, Obninsk (Moscow region), November 19, 2008)
- “Utility model as an efficient IP protection instrument for new products” (seminar “Topical IP issues” , Nizhni Tagil, May 2006)
- Due diligence of IP rights and suppression of patent rights infringement for one of the largest European companies, producing equipment for rolling and heat treatment of rails.
- Advising and assistance in suppression of IP rights infringement of a large European producer of refractories for
- Assistance in appeal proceedings in European PTO for a large Russian company, working in the field of coating materials for jet components.
- Consulting a large Russian producer of pumping equipment for oil and gas industry on forming a patent strategy in Russia and EEU countries.
- Consulting a large European company (metallurgical equipment and ferroalloys producer) on prevention of patent infringement and assistance in forming a patent strategy in Russia.