Russian Patent Attorney
Eurasian Patent Attorney
- MATI Russian State Technological University (1994–2000)
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (2001–2003)
- Federal Institute of Industrial Property (2000–2004)
- Gorodissky and Partners since 2004
| Patents in the field of: |
- Manufacture of pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems
- Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for agriculture and forestry
- Manufacture of tractors and farming equipment
- Manufacture of machine tools
- Manufacture of portable hand-held power tools
- Manufacture of mechanical tools for metal working
- Manufacture of equipment to forge and press metal
- Manufacture of wood-working equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment for metallurgy
- Manufacture of machinery for mining, quarrying and building
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of internal combustion engines for motorized vehicles
- Manufacture of trucks
- Manufacture of special-purpose motorized vehicles
- Manufacture of railway locomotives and railway tram ways
- Manufacture of rail, tram and other cars for the goods transportation
- Production of parts for railroad locomotives, tram and other motor carriages and rolling stock; production of equipment and devices for railroad, tram and other tracks, mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment for traffic control
- Manufacture of furniture and other similar products
- “Is it Necessary to Think About the Evidence of Violation of Rights to an Invention and Utility model at the Stage of Filing an Application?” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- Consulting a Russian company, railway equipment manufacturer, on choosing the potentially patentable subject matters in Russia and filing patent applications.
- Consulting large European and Japanese companies (equipment and tools manufacturers in a wide range of industries) on the strategy of using their patents by third parties` production and using third parties` patents for their production.
- Representation of a large Japanese automaker in appealing against patent grant in the Russian PTO.
- Representation of Russian companies, working in a wide range of industries, in the Russian PTO in order to provide a most effective and reliable protection of their patents or invalidation of third parties` patents.
- Representation of large Russian companies working in the services sector (banking services, advertisements) in third parties` patents cancellation cases.
- Representation of large Russian companies (equipment and tools producers in a wide range of industries) in courts in cases.