| Patents in the field of: ||
- “"We are not welcome anywhere": six myths about patenting abroad” (RBCpro.ru, November 2021)
- “Good bye, patent troll!” (“Patent attorney” № 5/ 2013)
- “Eurasian patent system: key features, advantages, procedure” (Gorodissky seminar “Expansion of IP Horizons in Eurasia”, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Comprehensive approach to the legal protection of hardware and software solutions” (EAPO online training “Features of examination of inventions implemented using a computer, including inventions in the field of artificial intelligence”, Moscow, March 2021)
- “Eurasian or National Patent System? Which Way to Go?” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Artificial intelligence yesterday, today and tomorrow. Ways of patent protection” (Seminar “Robotization of modern production”, St. Petersburg, March 2019)
- “Artificial Intelligence in the Transport Field: Myth or Reality?” (Seminar “Transport of the future”, Nizhny Novgorod, September 2018)
- “Getting National & Eurasian Patents in Russia” (Seminar “Russian IP System” held by KPAA (Korea Patent Attorneys Association), Seoul, October 2016)
- “IP transactions, Trade Secrets and Litigating” (JIPII’s Seminar (Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Key points of filing, examination of different IP subject matters and judicial practice in Russia” (JPAA’s Seminar (Japan Patent Attorneys Association), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Utility models: Is it the end of the cheating era?” (13th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2015)
- “How to protect a bicycle in Russia” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Utility models: present & future” (9th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Saint Petersburg, September 2013)
- “A new look at utility models protection” (11th annual seminar “IP Strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Filing stage
know-how” (8th Annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow 2012)
- Representation of a large Russian furniture company in court.
- Representation of a leading Japanese company (auto parts manufacturer) in an appeal against patent grant in Russian and Eurasian PTOs.
- Assistance in a patent defense case for a leading
gas-producingRussian company against third party’s invalidation attempt in the Chamber of Patent Disputes.