- “What constitutes proper use of the trademark? Non-use cancellation actions in Russia” (The Trademark Lawyer by CTC Legal Media, issue 5, 2020)
- “Parallel imports in Russia: same game, different rules” (“World Trademark Review”, № 76, 2018)
- “Brand plans: licensing in Russia” (IPPro The Internet, Issue 67, 2018)
- “Russia provides up-to-date protection for image rights” (“World Trademark Review”, № 68, 2017)
- Chapter Russia (“World Trademark Review (WTR) - Anti-counterfeiting 2016”, 2016)
- “Failed fairness: IP and competition law” (International Law Office (ILO), April 2016)
- “Application of Civil Remedies against IPR Infringement”, “Border Control by Russian Customs in terms of Trademark and Copyright Infringements” (“IP Management in Russia” of Gorodissky & Partners for JETRO, 3rd edition, March 2016)
- “Use or Abuse? Supreme Court takes a new look at abuse of trademark rights” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 1 (110) 2016)
- “Supreme Court tackles trademark squatting” («Managing Intellectual Property», December 2015 / January 2016)
- “Patents in Russia” («Lexology Navigator Q&A», March 2015)
- “Patents 2015 — Russia” (“International Comparative Legal Guide”, December 2014)
- “Current changes in the legal regulation of parallel import. Practice of realization of intellectual property rights protection in the framework of parallel import” (Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry seminar “Parallel Import in the Russian Federation: minimization of legal and commercial risks”, Moscow, September 2023)
- “Post-registration trademark protection strategies” (19th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, November 2021)
- “Countering IP infringements on the Internet through Legal Tech solutions” (Conference “Intellectual Property: the rules of the game in a digital transformation”, Moscow, June 2021)
- “Trademark Litigation: New Strategies to Fight Counterfeiting” (The Innovation & IP Forum and Awards, Paris, January 2019)
- “Features of anti-counterfeiting when importing goods and on the domestic market” (Meeting of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow, June 2018)
- “Counterfeit – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Parallel import: legal regulation and dispute resolution practice”, “Customs register of trademarks: legislation and legal practice in the countries of the region, Customs Union, and Eurasian Economic Union” (International Conference “National, Regional and International aspects of IP Practical Issues”, Erevan, September 2017)
- “Counterfeit goods detection and aspects of exclusive rights protection” (training course by the Kaliningrad Customs for local officials, Kaliningrad, August 2017)
- “Franchisors’ rights protection practice” (Moscow International Forum on Franchising, Moscow, May 2017)
- “Legal regulation of the prohibition against IP unethical practices: general terms and practical aspects” (14th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2016)
- “Patents, industrial designs and utility models: recognition of patentee rights violations and patent disputes peculiarities”(seminar “Circulation of IP rights: Part IV of the Civil Code reform and legal precedents”, Moscow, June 2015)
- “Domain name as an additional tool to efficient brand protection” (“Strategy of successful protection of a company IP assets”, Ekaterinburg, April 2015)
Anti-counterfeitinglaw in action. Mechanisms of blocking internet sites with pirate content” (the 12th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Regulation of IP rights — licenses, alienation, deposit” (seminar “Some aspects of legal protection and intellectual property defense”, Ekaterinburg, November 2013)
- Consulting a large Russian state company in connection with IP due diligence.
- Consulting a large American beauty company in connection with IP due diligence for the further transaction support on merging with Russian pharmaceutical company.
- Representation of several largest foreign companies from Switzerland, Japan, Germany in cases against parallel importers.
- Representation of a large Finland firm, specializing in games programming and toys production in case on trademark and copyright protection for import and against counterfeit expansion in Russia.
- Representation of
Italian-Netherlandsconfectionary concern in courts.