- “Parallel imports in Russia: same game, different rules” (“World Trademark Review”, № 76, 2018)
- “Brand plans: licensing in Russia” (IPPro The Internet, Issue 67, 2018)
- “Russia provides up-to-date protection for image rights” (“World Trademark Review”, № 68, 2017)
- Chapter Russia (“World Trademark Review (WTR) - Anti-counterfeiting 2016”, 2016)
- “Failed fairness: IP and competition law” (International Law Office (ILO), April 2016)
- “Application of Civil Remedies against IPR Infringement”, “Border Control by Russian Customs in terms of Trademark and Copyright Infringements” (“IP Management in Russia” of Gorodissky & Partners for JETRO, 3rd edition, March 2016)
- “Use or Abuse? Supreme Court takes a new look at abuse of trademark rights” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, № 1 (110) 2016)
- “Supreme Court tackles trademark squatting” («Managing Intellectual Property», December 2015 / January 2016)
- “Patents in Russia” («Lexology Navigator Q&A», March 2015)
- “Patents 2015 — Russia” (“International Comparative Legal Guide”, December 2014)
- “Trademark Litigation: New Strategies to Fight Counterfeiting” (The Innovation & IP Forum and Awards, Paris, January 2019)
- “Features of anti-counterfeiting when importing goods and on the domestic market” (Meeting of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow, June 2018)
- “Counterfeit – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Parallel import: legal regulation and dispute resolution practice”, “Customs register of trademarks: legislation and legal practice in the countries of the region, Customs Union, and Eurasian Economic Union” (International Conference “National, Regional and International aspects of IP Practical Issues”, Erevan, September 2017)
- “Counterfeit goods detection and aspects of exclusive rights protection” (training course by the Kaliningrad Customs for local officials, Kaliningrad, August 2017)
- “Franchisors’ rights protection practice” (Moscow International Forum on Franchising, Moscow, May 2017)
- “Legal regulation of the prohibition against IP unethical practices: general terms and practical aspects” (14th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2016)
- “Patents, industrial designs and utility models: recognition of patentee rights violations and patent disputes peculiarities”(seminar “Circulation of IP rights: Part IV of the Civil Code reform and legal precedents”, Moscow, June 2015)
- “Domain name as an additional tool to efficient brand protection” (“Strategy of successful protection of a company IP assets”, Ekaterinburg, April 2015)
Anti-counterfeitinglaw in action. Mechanisms of blocking internet sites with pirate content” (the 12th annual seminar “IP Strategies for Company’s Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2014)
- “Regulation of IP rights — licenses, alienation, deposit” (seminar “Some aspects of legal protection and intellectual property defense”, Ekaterinburg, November 2013)
- Consulting a large Russian state company in connection with IP due diligence.
- Consulting a large American beauty company in connection with IP due diligence for the further transaction support on merging with Russian pharmaceutical company.
- Representation of several largest foreign companies from Switzerland, Japan, Germany in cases against parallel importers.
- Representation of a large Finland firm, specializing in games programming and toys production in case on trademark and copyright protection for import and against counterfeit expansion in Russia.
- Representation of
Italian-Netherlandsconfectionary concern in courts.