“Trademarks. Basic definitions. Examples of trademarks in the USSR consumer goods industry and
present-daytrademarks. Examples of infringement of exclusive rights of international brands owners” (seminar “Exclusive rights in the Fashion Industry” during the IX Festival of fashion and theatre costume “Povolzhsky Seasons of Alexander Vasiliev”, Samara, October 2009)
Trademarks and service marks
- Consulting and trademark prosecution of filed designations of small and medium businesses.
- Consulting of a large Russian beverage company on trademark protection, assistance in trademark registration and maintenance and optimization of the client’s trademark portfolio (more than 100 trademarks).
- Trademark portfolio packaging for a large nutrition company, protectability assessment of new designations, trademark prosecution.
- Assistance in new brands creation for a Russian construction materials company, trademark prosecution.
- Consulting a Russian furniture & decoration company on trademark portfolio forming, trademark prosecution and copyright protection.
Representation in court and Chamber for patent disputes
- Representation of household appliances retailer in the Chamber for patent disputes and arbitral court in a case on previous cessation of trademark due to
- Representation of electronics safety systems producer in the Chamber for patent disputes in a case on previous cessation of trademark due to
- Representation of bearings producer in commercial court in connection with counterfeit detection.
- Representation of a large Russian beverage producer in the Chamber for patent disputes in appealing against refusal to grant trademarks legal protection.
Cooperation with customs agencies
- Customs registry of 10 trademarks for a large cable manufacturer; cooperation with customs agencies and declarants in the context of parallel import detection.
- Customs registry of 8 trademarks of a foreign beverage manufacturer.
- Customs registry of a trademark for a Russian bearings producer and cooperation with customs agencies and declarants in the context of parallel import detection.