- Patent Litigation 2022 - Russia (A Chambers Global Practice Guide Publication, February 2022)
- “Software and databases in Russia” (Lexology, December 2021)
- “Strategic factors in the attack and defense of patent enforcement” (The Patent Lawyer Issue 50 by CTC Legal Media, September / October 2020)
- “Specifics Of Patent Litigation In Russia” (LES Nouvelles, December 2019)
- “New court decisions provide fresh wisdom on trademarks in Russia” (“World Trademark Review”, № 77, February/March 2019)
- “IP Risk Management for Employee” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #4 (130), 2018)
- “Maintaining good industrial relations” (WIPR September/October 2018)
- “Service inventions: pitfalls and risks of relationships between inventors and employers” (“Patent Attorney” Magazine, № 6, 2018)
- “Resolving domain name disputes and doing business online in Russia” (World IP Review, issue 66, April/May 2017)
- “Legal protection basics and RIA protection”, “Software, websites and domains as IP objects” (Educational program for Joint Stock Company “All-Russian Scientific-Research and Design Technological Institute of Rolling Stock”, Moscow, December 2022)
- “Winding paths of parallel import” (LES Russia Seminar “Management and protection of IP in present environment”, Moscow, December 2022)
- “Compulsory licenses and parallel imports” (AIPPI Patent Congress - 2022, Moscow, November 2022)
- “Features of IP protection to software” (20th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, June 2022)
- “Courts' practice on interim measures in pharmaceutical patent disputes” (Conference “Pharma – 2022: Legal Issues”, Moscow, April 2022)
- “Industrial designs legal protection and ways of copyright and patent rights protection of designers and manufacturers of fur clothing” (International forum of fur and leather industry InterFORUM 2022, Moscow, March 2022)
- “Latest court decisions affecting the IP disputes resolution practice in Russia” (19th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, November 2021)
- “Use of DB (database): right to information vs IP rights” (XI (XХVI) Annual Scientific and Practical Conference &ldquoTopical issues of IP rights protection”, Moscow, November 2021)
- “Strategies in Patent Disputes” (7th Annual International Conference “Protection of Intellectual Property Rights”, Moscow, October 2021)
- “Swift and Merciless: Preliminary Injunctions in Patent Disputes” (LESI Pan-European Conference, Budapest, October 2021)
- “Exclusive Rights Management: Service inventions” (Patent Congress - 2021 - AIPPI Russian National Group, Moscow, June 2021)
- “Fight against copying or imitation of the company's style by competitors” (Round table “Intellectual Property: How to Protect the Corporate Identity of the Company”, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Corporate RIA” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Venture Capital and Intellectual Property” (XXI IP Forum, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Intellectual Assets Audit: Methods and Recommendations” (Webinar “Venture Capital: How to Build a Business on Intellectual Products”, Moscow, June 2020)
- “Enforcement and Litigation Strategies” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Trademark enforcement & litigation” (The International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards, New York, June 2019)
- “Export of intellectual property rights: the basic agreements, key terms & conditions” (Seminar “Export of intellectual property rights: the basic agreements, key terms & conditions”, Moscow, December 2018)
- “Licensing in online business” (LES Russia seminar “Licensing as an effective business development tool”, Moscow, December 2018)
- “Trademark Non-use Effects. Russian Legislation Innovations” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Parallel import: searching for a common sense” (III Annual Conference “IP rights protection”, Moscow, September 2017
- “IP transactions in Russia”, “Litigation and counterfeit fighting” (Seminar in Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association, Tokyo, July 2017)
- “Protecting your IP rights in Russia” (MIP Global Patent Road Show, Palo Alto and Chicago, April 2017)
- “IP Transactions and Know-How Protection in Russia” (Seminar “Russian IP System” held by KPAA (Korea Patent Attorneys Association), Seoul, October 2016)
- “Enforcement of IP rights in Russia: Patents, Designs and Trademarks” (JIPII’s Seminar (Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Software and database protection — how to prove an infringement” (13th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2015)
- “Enforcement of the court decision” (JETRO IP Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, July 2014)
- “Copyright fees — ways to save a balance of convenience” (seminar “Practical aspects of management of company’s IP assets”, Perm, May 2014)
- “Welcome to the market: the law on competition on your defense” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2014)
Know-how: building the secrecy walls” (JETRO IP Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, October 2013)
- “Parallel import and cars — from Porsche Cayenne to ignition plugs” (9th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Saint Petersburg, August 2013)
- “New name for your business: recommendations of a lawyer”, “IP rights as part of civil and labour law” (11th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Allocation of IP subject matters developed in the course of contract services”, (10th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2012
- “Evolution of parallel import liability” (8th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- Fighting against sales of counterfeit goods through the internet, in wholesale and retail chain stores.
- Representation of a well-known manufacturer of household appliances in court against cybersquatting and unlawful use of a trademark in the domain name.
- Representation of manufacturers of baby care producers and automobile manufacturers in cases against parallel importers.
- Representation of Russian IT producer in a trademark infringement case.
- Representation of a
well-knownAmerican cosmetics producer and Austrian optics producer in non-usetrademark cancellation cases.
- Drafting and registration of licenses.
- Due diligence.
- Settlement of patent infringement claims.
- Legal representation of a Russian direct marketing service provider.
- Successful legal representation in court of a Russian industrial corporation.
- Counterfeit settlement of claims against unauthorized distribution of software and databases of computer technology corporations.
- Due diligence and software and database registration in Russian PTO.
- Representation of a large Japanese manufacturer of toys in case against distribution of counterfeit goods by a
well-knownwholesale and retail chain.
- Legal support of Russian and international movie production.