- Corporate governance and structurings
- M&A transactions
- Banking and finance transactions
- IP and IT transactions
- Legal due diligence
- “Applying AI and ML solutions to mitigate online brand threats” (Consultancy-me.com, September 2023)
- “Strategies for Trademark Enforcement against Parallel Imports and Counterfeits Offline and Online: Legal Environment and Best Practices” (Gorodissky seminar “Eurasia: New IP Horizons”, Dubai, October 2023)
- “Online brand enforcement” (World Litigation Forum 2023, Dubai, January 2023)
- Advised group of investors on acquisition of a one of the major Russian bus manufacturers.
- Advised a private investor on a joint venture with one of the major turbine manufacturers in China to produce turbine components in Russia.
- Advised group of foreign investors on starting a chain of medical centers in Russia.
- Advised client on document support of IT platform in agriculture sphere.
- Advised client on contract manufacturing and supply agreements with Italian luxury shoes manufacturer.
- Advised client on sale of rights to an invention (patents) to a foreign water jet boats manufacturer.
- Procured a global restructuring of EuroChem Group with re-domiciliation of headquarters to Switzerland and full corporate governance structuring.
- Advised on investment and collaboration agreements with Agrinos, global leader in biological crop nutrition products.
- Advised on acquisition of 100% of BASF’s fertilizer assets located in Antwerp, Belgium (EUR 830m).
- Advised on acquisition of oil and gas company.
- Advised on acquisition of nitrogen fertilizer distribution business from K+S (EUR 140m).
- Advised on USD 1.3b Pre-Export Finance (“PFX”) term loan facility (5-year pre-export finance facility, the largest bank debt financing in the Chemicals sector in the CEE).
- Advised on USD 1.3b unsecured term loan facility (refinancing of PXF).
- Advised on USD 750m project financing for Usolsky Potash Project (non-recourse).
- Advised on placement of USD 750m Eurobonds (Irish Stock Exchange).
- Advised one of the major CIS IT company on exit from the joint venture in hostile environment.
- Advised one of the major Russian bank in relation to the issuance of Russian bonds for the purpose of implementation of PPP project on construction of a toll road.
- Advised one of the leading wholesale power generating companies in Russia in relation to establishment of a corporate control over the strategic contractor.
- Advised an investment strategy consulting company regarding the establishment of an engineering center on the basis of a leading Russian research and engineering institution.
- Advised one of the leading Russian bank on the establishment of a joint venture with the Russian state corporation.
- Advised one of the world leaders in mobile data on implementation of the corporate control scheme on the Russian level in accordance with the group’s global corporate policy.
- Advised German investment bank on a private equity acquisition of a strategic stake in a major Russian water-supply and wastewater-disposal operator in Russia.
- Advised a Russian leading petro-chemical company on a reverse acquisition of a majority stake in a Dutch company being one of Europe's leading tyre manufacturers.
- Advised a UK bank on an acquisition of 100% stake in a Russian retail and commercial bank.
- Advised a largest South African bank on an acquisition of a stake in a largest private investment bank in the CIS.
- Advised a foreign investor in its acquisition of a stake in one of the largest independent producers and traders of natural gas operating in the CIS and the Baltic states (due diligence exercise).
- Advised US financial institution, a global financial services provider, in its acquisition of one of the leading Russian developers in elite house building and business-class real estate (due diligence exercise).
- Advised one of the leading Russian property developer on the sale of one of its businesses to a major international buyer.
- Advised a leading Japanese alcohol producer with respect to the proposed contractual joint venture with the shareholders of a Russian alcohol production complex.
- Advised Russian investors in relation to the acquisition of certain production assets and the proposed subsequent establishment of a joint venture with a foreign investor.
- Advised Russian investors in relation to the acquisition of 25% stake in one of the leading Russian property investment companies.
- Advised Russian investors in relation to the acquisition of 25% stake in a hotel investment holding with a wide hotel chain in Russia, Ukraine and Germany.
- Advised largest Japanese and French telecommunication services providers in relation to specifics of provision of telecommunication services in Russia.
- Advised clients (including the largest international pharmaceutical companies, leading UK satellite services provider, one of the leading Russian insurance company, leading gaming technology and services company, the world’s largest photographic and imaging company, etc.) in relation to transactional antimonopoly clearance.
- Advised the world's largest provider of multi-service HR business process outsourcing on specifics of implementation of management incentive programs and share option plans in Russia.